The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're a part of some terrorist group in the middle east, I wonder how you pick the right car for a car bomb.
Surely you don't want to waste a good car, but you hardly want one that is in any danger of stalling before you get it where you want it. If it's too junky looking, you'll never fool anyone, but if you've spent your whole life in squalor, and you find yourself in some sweet new sled, maybe you'd quietly deactivate the explosives and just drive off. I'll bet they lose a lot of guys that way.

I imagine two shrouded men peering from a hillside with binoculars :

" What?! Why is that infidel embassy still standing?! It's 5 past! Where the hell is Adham?! "
" Did I not warn you against putting him in the BMW? It had warmed seats and a DVD player. "
" What is mere creature comforts before entry into paradise? "
" Yeah yeah yeah... look, all I'm saying is, Adham lives in a cave with 6 goats and 3 wives. Next time we do this, I'm telling you, we use that ugly one... the one that speaks of a small penis...the, uh..."
" The PT Cruiser."
" Yes."

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
what a funny topic! i don't know if there are any nice cars around there. At least I'm sure they don't drive them around.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
jdw5155 said:
Next time we do this, I'm telling you, we use that ugly one... the one that speaks of a small penis...the, uh..."
" The PT Cruiser."
" Yes."
i think you mean the oversized truck/suv with a lift kit, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts