The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,006 Posts
Welcome! Left the hill country 5 years ago for greener pastures. It was sickening to see how over populated it was becoming at an accelerated rate. Felt like you couldn’t breathe how dense it was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Left the hill country 5 years ago for greener pastures. It was sickening to see how over populated it was becoming at an accelerated rate. Felt like you couldn’t breathe how dense it was.
I came from the Bay Area 7 years ago -- these were greener pastures for me back then.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Head on over to LOOT and join us!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! I'm out in the Hill Country (northwest of Dripping Springs, not too far from Pedernales Falls) - I must've crowded out GDBB. If you see an '08 Club Racer around Austin it's probably me.

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,006 Posts
Welcome! I'm out in the Hill Country (northwest of Dripping Springs, not too far from Pedernales Falls) - I must've crowded out GDBB. If you see an '08 Club Racer around Austin it's probably me.
Growing up their and being an implant are 2 separate things. If you come from CA bay area or the such then being on I35 probably feels like a back country road. When you count more CA plates than TX in your hometown, it writes the ticket as it was time for me to leave. To each their own, that area was great 10-15 year ago.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome! I have an orange 2017 Evora 410 Sport. We‘ll have to do a side-by-side photo shoot sometime! I am just northwest of Austin.

·
Registered
06 exige / WRX STI HB / Z4 M coupe / Mazda 3 6MT
13 Posts
Welcome. hopefully the snow storm wasn’t too bad there. I am new here also trying to get to my 10th post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts