1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Sh!tty

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
So far it sucks. I had to dig the van out of moth balls so my kid can pack up her sh1t and as a result I'm missing Bonanza. Probably Gunsmoke too.:(

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
So far it sucks. I had to dig the van out of moth balls so my kid can pack up her sh1t and as a result I'm missing Bonanza. Probably Gunsmoke too.:(
I just noticed that you have an error in your sig quote. It should be "you're" not "your". I know us Engineers can't read and write well but don't advertise it. :)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I just noticed that you have an error in your sig quote. It should be "you're" not "your". I know us Engineers can't read and write well but don't advertise it. :)
:popcorn:

BTW, I think you made an error in yours... "I know us Engineers..." should be "I know we's Engineers..."

edit: Oh! The error was in the sig quote... nevermind :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
well, the web server for one of our biggest clients went down, I'm trying to design a logo for a local hospice organization (thrilling) while simultaneously edit a video on industrial vacuum pumps and thinking about redesigning our own company website. That, in addition to my daily scheming of unloading my Honda Civic to financially make way for an Elise. Good thing tequila was on sale and I bought a bottle with some fresh limes and triple sec to take home tonight.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Outside of an occasional major earthquake... Nothing unusual.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
today management is gonna try to convince everyone from jumping ship without actually offering us any real information on our job situation at the end of the year... gonna be loads of fun :p

which means I dont get to go to the beach during lunch :( stupid meeting

·
Registered
685 Posts
Still searching for a tree that grows money so I can go and buy me a Ice White Exige S240 today.

Otherwise pretty much like any other days...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts