The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Year: 2007

Make/Model: Lotus Exige S (non-LSD, traction control, touring pack, lifestyle paint *Chili Red*)

Mileage: 35,XXXmiles

VIN: Available upon request

Title: clean and clear blue Texas title in hand

PRICE: $34.9K OBO

I have been a long time lurker on this site and sad to say my first post is in regards to selling my beloved Lotus. :(

I looking to purchase a home after a recent relocation due to work. Hence the reason I am selling. I will eventually own another Lotus...maybe an Evora S next time around :cool: That being said, I am not looking for any trades nor am I am looking to part out any the parts below.

So up for sale is my 2007 Lotus Exige S. This car has been meticulously maintained by myself and previous owner (also a LT member). This car has served as my track toy and weekend car. The previous owner used it as DD in its early life and as a track toy as well.

I have provided a list of the most recent maintenance (receipts available) that has been performed. I have also added an extensive mod list below.

Recent Maintenance

Alignment (03/2012) Front -1.9camber 0toe; Rear -2.5camber 1/8toe
Sector 111 rear toe-arms and joints replaced (03/2012)
MOTUL transmission fluid change (03/2012)
MOTUL engine oil change (03/2012)
Lotus Sector 111 bushing kit installed (03/2012)
APR carbon fiber sideview mirrors (03/2012)
MOTUL break fluid change (01/2012)
Carbotech brake pads XP10 front/XP8 rear (01/2012)

As stated above this car was meticulously maintained. Oil is changed after 2 track days or 3k miles, transmission fluid is changed bi-annually, coolant flush annually, and break fluid flush annually. This does not include all the normal maintenance that has occurred as well.

MODS

*tired to add links for most of the mods listed below*

Gotham 265 reflash ECU tune Gotham265 tune for the Exige S - Sector111

RLS intercooler tubes Intercooler Tubes | Really Light Stuff

Moroso oil pan gPAN3

ROTA Slipstreams with yoko R888

Carbon fiber front splitter

V-Force harness bar
Track Pack Standard

Schroth PROFI II harnesses
Track Pack Standard

Odyssey PC680 light weight battery
Odyssey PC680 Battery - Free Shipping: BatteryMart.com
utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=odyssey_pc680&gclid=CKTIrcCvhKsCFQUJ2godQ07O0g

Battery cut off switch
Xtender for Lotus Elise & Exige

re-ENFORCER shifter mod re-ENFORCER - Shift reinforcement for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

Alpine IVA-D100 w/ backup camera
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Alpine+IVA-D100&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=9392052711032585910&sa=X&ei=IthjToyuEsrKsQLxtPScCg&ved=0CDEQ8wIwAQ

Carbotech XP10 (front pads) and XP8 (rear pads)

Bride driver seat (can be found on sector 111 site as well)

APR carbon fiber sideview mirrors

Sector 111 Rear tow hook
The Boomerang Rear Tow Hook for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

Sector 111 RTD brace
RTD2brace

Sector 111 catch cans
QWKcans from Sector111

Sector 111 V2 Fuel Tank
V2 Fuel Tank from Sector111

Sector 111 Track mounts
TRACKmounts 2

Sector 111 Lotus Bushing Kit…essentially replaces every suspensionbushing

Sector 111 Trunck Bootie
The Bootie - Trunk organizer for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Trunk Storage Sector111

A majority of these mods are what you may consider "essential" or "highly recommended" for tracking the Exige.

I also have a set of Volk CE28 with RA1 (shaved with a good 6 track days left on them) and a BOE QS exhaust. I can include both for an extra $1500 if you are interested.

CONS:
The starshield is not perfect, but has performed its job by protecting the paint. The bottom driver side corner and top left passengers side of the rear clam have been repainted. The bottom driver side corner was hit while swapping the rear brake rotors (1.5 in long crack) :thwack: The top left passenger side was due some spirited driving at the track :shift: Repairs have been professionally performed and paint matched perfectly.

There is no denying car has been on track (which is its natural habitat). However you can rest assured knowing that no penny was spared on maintenance. I also used this as my weekend cruiser so the paint and body has been well cared for :D

I am going to miss all then attention, smiles, and fun had in this car. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for looking.

ADDITIONAL PICTURES COMING SOON :popcorn:

*You can barely see the 1.5in long crack on the bottom left side of the clam (look for a small dark line). Also the stock diffuser and exhaust have been reinstalled. The BOE QS exhaust is available as noted above.*

I would like to note all I did was you the pressure washer. I would never put car wash brushes on my car :panic:

·
Registered
109 Posts
What is a "Blue Title" ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question. A clean clear title in the state of Texas is blue. I should have been more specific and have made changes above.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Really long winded question here but are you relocating anywhere near fl? I'm not ready travel to buy just yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize for lack of clarification. My transfer was to Fort Worth, TX. I am currently renting while looking for a place down here.

I would be able to meet as close as Louisiana to help expedite the sale. Feel free to PM me if you feel those arrangements may work.

All other PMs have been replied to. Thank you for interest everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate the kinds words. I also feel this is an outstanding deal for some looking for track ready Exige. If the rear clam had not been painted (as noted above) and had never been on track then I would be asking considerably more.

However, I know this car has been maintained better than most daily driven Exige and Elises. I have zero doubts in reliability and mechanical performance of this vehicle. Someone will be getting a well setup and excellently maintained track car at an amazing price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deposit received and sale is pending. No test drives or showings will be available until the end of next week (06/24/12).

Thank you again for everyone's interest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD!

Congratulations to the new owner! I sincerely hope you enjoy the car as much as I did. It definitely appears to have ended up in good hands and should see many more track days.

Congrats again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts