The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the next closest dealership to get service done.I'm in the process of closing a deal on a Lotus from TX. I live 90 miles west of Albany NY. but if there are no dealers I'm backing out of the deal.
Thanks..:shrug:

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Where is the next closest dealership to get service done.I'm in the process of closing a deal on a Lotus from TX. I live 90 miles west of Albany NY. but if there are no dealers I'm backing out of the deal.
There are always dealers but your willingness to drive X miles to get there seems to be your determining factor. How far are you willing to drive?

Try here: Lotus Cars USA | Dealer Locator

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
appears that there are 9 dealerships within 250 miles of Albany.

7 within 100 miles.

4 within 50 miles.

and 3 within 25 miles.

·
Registered
119 Posts
traveling to dealers

I know all too well what you guys go through and can personally say road dad has traveled far esp when i was down south (ah the good old days of yesteryear!)

p.s. my pens starting to run out of ink pm me if you have refills for that sucka;) hope your summers lookin better than mine!

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
appears that there are 9 dealerships within 250 miles of Albany.

7 within 100 miles.

4 within 50 miles.

and 3 within 25 miles.

Errr..I promise there are no dealerships within 50 miles of Albany, let alone 25 miles :p

Did you get that off the Lotus website???

Oldog, the closest to you is probably Valenti in Watertown, CT. It's 79 miles from Albany according to Lotuscars.com. It's in upstate CT.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Errr..I promise there are no dealerships within 50 miles of Albany, let alone 25 miles :p

Did you get that off the Lotus website???

Oldog, the closest to you is probably Valenti in Watertown, CT. It's 79 miles from Albany according to Lotuscars.com. It's in upstate CT.
Maybe I used the wrong zip code? I did look it up on the Lotus website and it lists Valenti as 78 miles from the zip I used. :shrug:

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
p.s. my pens starting to run out of ink pm me if you have refills for that sucka;) hope your summers lookin better than mine!
Sherm,

A standard Parker refill will work. You can find them at Wallymart, Staples, etc. I'm glad you're still using it :).

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
wow... is HRM closing ?? someone should start a thread about that. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Buy the car. Closest dealers to me here in Buffalo is Detroit...Pittsbugh....Cleveland and of course Toronto.

I use Detroit because I know the guys at Auto Europe.

Buy the car. Not that much goes wrong with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts