The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit wild but I think it came out pretty cool. Thought you all would like a look..............

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
wondering how the red would look with black striping and wheels...i may have to photoshop it to see

·
Registered
273 Posts
When I loooked at the second shot I thought the diffuser was white too for a second.

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No.......we left the diffuser is stock..............We are doing a Magnetic Blue for a client right now. I think that will be exceptional!!! I will post photos......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
very rough cut

·
Registered
361 Posts
That is by far my favorite HRM edition yet.

I'm still waiting for you to do a Bordeaux red, with hardtop, and dark silver stripes, exhaust, painted console etc. Just so I can see what it looks like. I think it would be awesome.

I'd also like to see someone powder coat the center of the wheels black but leave the rims polished. Unfortunately thats very hard without a two piece rim.

-Dave
'05 Lotus Elise (BRP, Touring, Hardtop)
'00 Porsche 996 C2 aero
'03 Evolution VIII
'89 BMW M3

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Have you considered painting the calipers on the HRM Edition cars?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Love the white wheels - looks great Mark.

I've wanted a car that would look good with white wheels for some time now - I just think its different and stands out from everyone else. Unfortunately, white wheels wouldn't go well with SY.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Looks great! I think red and blue are the colors that make (white) stripes look best.

I like white wheels. The only downside is that they turn brown if you have brake pads that dust, and you don't wash your car very frequently.

Graydon: White wheels might work with the yellow. But like the stripes, they do look best with red or blue.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,803 Posts
I'd like to see an HRM edition in Magnetic Blue with Arctic Silver stripes.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mark I love it...how about a Lotus racing green with saffron yellow stripes?
greg:cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts