The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished this car and thought you all might like to have a look at it. I have had tons of requests to finish the diffusor in Black and this is the first car we did that to. It is available for sale at once in case anyone can't wait any longer. Please call with any questions...............

“AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY” 2005 HRM Stage I Special Edition Lotus Elise finished in Saffron Yellow with Black leather interior. This Stage I HRM Elise is based on a factory Touring Package Elise which has been fitted with Dual Satin Black racing stripes, Lotus Stage I performance exhaust system, custom painted to match center console, Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs, Yokohama high performance tires, adjustable ride height settings, Black Satin finished eight spoke Sport alloy wheels, Lotus tuned 1.8L mid-mounted 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder engine that pushes out 190 BHP, front anti-sway bar. It also comes equipped with a removable soft top, as well as the Touring Pack which adds a 4-speaker Blaupunkt Audio System with in-dash CD/MP3 player, cargo net, power windows, additional sounds deadening and carpets, and full leather seats. Other standard features include power assisted 4-wheel ventilated/cross drilled disc brakes, Lotus/AP Racing and Brembo calipers with ABS, anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer, leather trimmed Momo sport steering wheel, central door locks w/ remote, air conditioning, tinted glass, intermittent windshield wiper, and starter button. There will be only a few HRM Edition Sport Elises’ offered for sale. This one is available for immediate delivery. Priced to sell at $52,900.00. Serious inquires should be directed to Mark Starr at 914-939-7200.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Looks awesome - but where exactly are these "HRM Special" cars coming from? Are these customer cars who dropped off the list? Or are you picking these cars up elsewhere? Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks very nice. I like the black stripes, but fortunately I don't crave them for my car. Personally, I prefer the silver spokes rather than black wheels. I do like the yellow center console.

Are you doing the hard top as well?

·
Lotus Sales
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Painted

Hey Chris,
We painted the diffuser. I think it will hold up. It was scuffed and them we treated the rubber edges to take the paint. It should hold up well.........
Donovan.............This car was actually delivered to a local client by another dealer and his new Porsche Carrera S just arrived. We bought it from him and turned it into an HRM car. Most of the other cars are client's cars that we set up for them. If someone drops off our list, which has happened a few times already, we keep their cars and play with them. I have not bumped anyone back for one of our cars or held up anycars for an HRM Edition. Hope that answers your question..........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nothing has changed. Still only 2 deliveries. 3 if you count the non-list delivery to Dennis in Portland. Apparently they have 10 cars stuck in customs or something - according to our salesman. Will keep ya up to date...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.