The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunting Ridge Motors is a real class act. They have been patient, accomodating and very helpful during my transaction.
Mark seems to be a real pro at what he does, sell cars and play at the track(just like me):D .
Amy is just wonderful and helped me through the deal even when it was questionable if it would happen at all..
I would like to reccomend them to anyone questioning their current situation:bow: :clap: :bow: :clap:
sincerely Perry Eyges
2005 COM HRM Spl Elise:p

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
well on that review i'd buy from em were there a car to buy!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
And I second Perryeyges' recommendation!!!

Mark is the man!!! He's an enthusiast just like us and that makes all the difference in the world.:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree whole-heartedly! If I didn't have a deposit down already, I would be going to [email protected] After speaking with him, you can tell his client's best interest is the most important thing. I will be taking my car to him for all servicing needs. If we could just get Mark's enthusiasm ported to the other dealers we would all be set :D

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
He's preparing to open a Lotus Showroom in Greenwich which will further reinforce HRM's passion toward the Marque. He is a great guy with a real knowledge and understanding of the history and unique characteristics of Lotus and their buyers.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I agree - I went on other's recommendations to put the deposit down there, and after hearing what has happened at some of the other dealers I couldn't be happier with that decision.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I totally agree. Mark and his partner Dave are true enthusiasts! That's probably why Nick Adams hangs out with them when he visits the East Coast. HRM is definitely plugged in. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I would have to agree with the above statments.

Robert, when is the new showroom opening and is it a Lotus only showroom?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Open Letter to LCU and Lotus

Dear Mr. English,

Please read the thread above. It is a shame for your marquee that this dealership is an anomaly and not the norm. All Lotus dealerships must strive to attain the accolades that Mark and HRM are receiving here to ensure that LCU and Lotus will survive in the USA. The unfortunate situation here is that most dealerships can't be bothered to invest this much time and effort in their customers. And that is unacceptable! If these dealerships can't participate in conference calls, can't get good reviews from their customers and can't communicate to their customers then you have to correct these issues now.

The sales of the Elise in the United States is based solely on the fact that this car is a giant killer. It handles like nothing we've seen here in a long time. The sales are further enhanced because of the limited quantity of Elises that will be shipped to this country in it's current configuration. Once that ends, and unless you address these issues immediately, I think you're going to be very surprised by how few cars you will sell here in the future.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Completely agree to all the above. I am glad I got a chance to talk to Mark after my awful experience with Valenti Motors in Ct. Mark and, just as important, the rest of his team at HRM have really made the Lotus experience a great one.

And if anyone from Lotus does happen to read this, you need to have sit down discussion with some of the awful dealerships (do a search, there are plenty of threads about them), as they are giving Lotus a bad name.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm afraid I would have to second that!
I will be very surprised if Lotus EVER will be able to re-attain the stats that the baby Elisa has achieved. The new US car will probably have more power at a higher price point but the car will need larger brakes, larger wheels, etc.(read: heavier car)..
The reason we enthusiasts are clamoring for this car is the fact that we all believe it to be one of those cars that only comes along once in a lifetime.
Lotus, without a friendly, truthful, honest, knowlegable dealership selling your cars your venture is lost..
I personally would rather see Lotuses being sold at Audi dealers than at Ferrari dealers. Just my .02
Apparently Audi's Parent company VW is sniffing around at the prospect of supporting Lotus...
I say bring on the VW$$$ and lets see what the little company from Hethel is capable of producing:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
nxm150 said:
I would have to agree with the above statments.

Robert, when is the new showroom opening and is it a Lotus only showroom?
He's gotten planning approval and zoning approval but needs to finalize the architectural work for the interior and then proceed with the actual construction. Yes, it will be a Lotus Only showroom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts