The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised on sat by a group of you guys, sorry I was soo busy delivering a new BWR charged lotus, and taking care of a few other schedualed appointments! I would love to have you all come by again perhaps later in the afternoon on a Sat when service/parts are closed and we could all shoot the **** and you could all take a look at some parts deals etc! and to our client with the broken bracket, were on it, already called and should have one by tues:coolnana: again sorry i didn't have time for everyone but i hope you all had fun on your cruise, some very nice lookin Loti maybee you'll all let me join in sometime. where did you guys go? bear mtn?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was surprised on sat by a group of you guys, sorry I was soo busy delivering a new BWR charged lotus, and taking care of a few other schedualed appointments! I would love to have you all come by again perhaps later in the afternoon on a Sat when service/parts are closed and we could all shoot the **** and you could all take a look at some parts deals etc! and to our client with the broken bracket, were on it, already called and should have one by tues:coolnana: again sorry i didn't have time for everyone but i hope you all had fun on your cruise, some very nice lookin Loti maybee you'll all let me join in sometime. where did you guys go? bear mtn?
We drove through some cool back roads in Greenwich then went karting. You are welcome to join us next time. Nice to have you at HRM Sherman..you guys are awesome. I'll be there soon enough for my supercharger.

Phil

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Sherman thanks for taking the few minutes to talk to us as you were busy. Nice meeting you, I'm sure we'll be in touch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts