The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Old news Mitch!! Mark posted pics of this gorgeous thing Sat./Sun.:up: Including the CO painted central tunnel.
Chris

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
you are not the only one - I guess I missed the post also...wow - looks great...I had spoken to Mark about adding stripes and having my wheels done in black... center tunnel looks great...I will have to check it out in person when I bring my car in for 100 mile service....

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ivan1 said:
you are not the only one - I guess I missed the post also...wow - looks great...I had spoken to Mark about adding stripes and having my wheels done in black... center tunnel looks great...I will have to check it out in person when I bring my car in for 100 mile service....

Ivan,

I am gonna try and get up to HRM before Friday to drive the CO Beast.

Mitch

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
funny coincidence - I just checked my e-mail and got this:

Call my Mobile for this..239.872.4718. 2005 HRM Special Edition Lotus Elise finished in Chrome Orange Metallic with Black leather interior. This HRM Elise is based on a factory Sport Package Chrome Orange Elise which has been fitted with Dual Satin Black racing stripes, Lotus Stage II performance exhaust system, custom painted to match center console, Lotus Tuned Sport package including uprated Bilstein shocks and uprated Eibach springs, Yokohama high performance AO48 tires, adjustable ride height settings, super lightweight and larger Black Satin finished Sport alloy wheels, Lotus tuned 1.8L mid-mounted 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder engine that pushes out 190 BHP, front anti-sway bar. It also comes equipped with a removable soft top, as well as the Touring Pack which adds a 4-speaker Blaupunkt Audio System with in-dash CD/MP3 player, cargo net, power windows, additional sounds deadening and carpets, and full leather seats. Other standard features include power assisted 4-wheel ventilated/cross drilled disc brakes, Lotus/AP Racing and Brembo calipers with ABS, anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer, leather trimmed Momo sport steering wheel, central door locks w/ remote, air conditioning, tinted glass, intermittent windshield wiper, starter button, and floor mats. There will be only a few HRM Edition Sport Elises' offered for sale. This one is available for immediate delivery.

Here is our newest additions to the website!

2005 Others Default Lotus ELise, $59,000

EuroSpecExotic.com

Office: 239.226.0055
Office: 239.226.0099
Mobile: 239.872.4718
Email: [email protected]

EuroSpecExotic
1422 Hendry Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901

If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please click here.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
how much for the rims or paint the ones I'll have on my car? Can Mark paint the diffuser too?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I will ask Mark....

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
That car will be great for halloween:eek:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
ivan1 said:
I will ask Mark....
thank you!

andykeck said:
I imagine there's got to be a zillion places near you that can powdercoat your wheels for you for not very much. Maybe between fifty and a hundred bucks per wheel. Maybe less. A similar discussion here.

If a dealer will do it, I'd rather do it there. If there is a problem with the work I think I'd have an easier time getting satisfaction through a dealer than a private shop.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
i would rather go to a private shop....
a GOOD private shop....
the dealer probably doesent do their own paintwork anyway, they send it to a private shop that does...
if the dealer did it in house, theyre probably not best equipped to paint anything...how many dealers have u seen with a spray booth?
go to a good custom paint shop....

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
evomind said:
i would rather go to a private shop....
a GOOD private shop....
the dealer probably doesent do their own paintwork anyway, they send it to a private shop that does...
if the dealer did it in house, theyre probably not best equipped to paint anything...how many dealers have u seen with a spray booth?
go to a good custom paint shop....
Yeah, I don't think any dealer has a powdercoating setup. You'd just be paying a markup for them to take your wheels to the same place you'd find in the phonebook.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Stan is in the process of painting his console. I wonder how that will look. I will concede that the flat gray is awfully dull looking.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
ANOTHER COM SPECIAL EDITION

well tooling around the streets you can find teh most unsual things. I happened to spot another COM special edition this morning while driving to the office. I was unable to get turned around quickly enough to chase the beast down for better photos but i was able to snag one image. I present it here for your viewing pleasure.

:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts