The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Huge for sale, almost all OEM parts

8K views 64 replies 27 participants last post by  LesAlbin 
#1 · (Edited)
So I am swapping to K24 and giving up any pretense this car will ever be on the street again. I have a TON of parts for sale and it's honestly too much to look at everything and take pictures so I am just going to make a list. If you are interested in paying a reasonable amount of money for any of these things LMK and I will get pictures and a price or just make an offer.

If you don't see it feel free to ask, I might have it.

Pass airbag
Top and center of dash
Upper dash cross bar
Dash lower cross tray
Rear bulkhead
All engine sensors X2
All electrical boxes in the car (relays, switches, alarms etc) - sold CDL box.
AC air distribution box that sits at the top of the AC hose from the HVAC box.
OEM drivers side engine mount
Aftermarket pass side engine mount
Valve Cover tapped for -10AN beather tube with fitting (awesome mod for track cars, but might only fit in an exige).
Water Pump x 2
Oil sandwhich plate with -10 fittings
Aternator x 2
Starter x 2

kfennell@gmail.com or 512-667-4642.

See less See more
#16 ·
Here is the oil pan and tapped valve cover.
$225 + shipping for the pan including a boe gasket
$40 for the valve cover (no coils, does include block off plate and vacuum caps) This setup worked really well. + shipping.

#29 ·
Interested in the door panels, do you have picks. I honestly want like gray or charcoal seats and doors, mine are tan. So not sure if I want doors without matching seats. On a side note, Im the guy with the Elise inherited from my father who had me do the K20 swap for him. Any info or advice you want, Im here, although from what Ive seen of your posts you seem very knowledgeable.

#31 ·
I guess I have vents, but they typically go with the panel they are in? I will see how hard they are to remove.

I have the door cards, I thought they were spoken for but maybe not. I owe a lot of people a lot of info and pics on the trim parts, but I have been getting back to the bigger easier to deal with things first sorry, have sold over $6000 worth of parts from this and the other threads. Please keep bothering me if you have messaged me in the past.

Also have a stock fuel tank. Stock fuel pump. and 07 exige headlights with HID kit ($2200).

Thanks!

#32 ·
I guess I have vents, but they typically go with the panel they are in? I will see how hard they are to remove.
Thanks. I believe they are held in with four tabs, and just pop out. My wife went to “adjust” one yesterday and put her fingers through the louvers and broke one. :frown2: Deeeeeep cleansing breath......been married 32 years and finally learned to bite my lip. :wink2: Would like at least one, and if possible, an extra. Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.