The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone who has ever gotten anything from Keith, you know first hand what a top-notch guy he is. I wanted to give him public props for the absolutely incredible job that he did this weekend on my car/trailer. His attention to detail and endless supply of patience was second-to-none.

Thanks again, Keith :wave:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ah, so you're the guy thats holding up my stripes. :D, j/k.
Yep, second that, top notch fella.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
thread has no value without photographic images.

;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
See that white Exige in his avatar? It used to be black. ;)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Thanks for compliments. Yeah, that was quite a job. I'm still beat, lol. Just got up from the first nap I've taken in years! Thank you for coming from several hundred miles away to bring me your job. Of course I have not heard back from the dealer yet if they have mounted those tires yet! lol. At least they claim they didn't get any of the nasty hail that we did since I know my car was outside. My friend only a few miles from us got a bunch of dents, and so did his boss's 3 cars who is close to us as well- so we lucked out there.

I can't share the pics with you guys yet, but Robbie should have some good ones that will be available in the near future.

Let me know how this weekend goes for you guys. Send me a couple pics with the wheel emblems on too.

Going out of town the next 2 days for some work so don't think I'm ignoring anyone who e-mails in that time.

Oh and good news, I'll be a forum sponsor here very shortly as well! Just talked to Randy about it.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Thanks for compliments. Yeah, that was quite a job. I'm still beat, lol. Just got up from the first nap I've taken in years! Thank you for coming from several hundred miles away to bring me your job. Of course I have not heard back from the dealer yet if they have mounted those tires yet! lol. At least they claim they didn't get any of the nasty hail that we did since I know my car was outside. My friend only a few miles from us got a bunch of dents, and so did his boss's 3 cars who is close to us as well- so we lucked out there.

I can't share the pics with you guys yet, but Robbie should have some good ones that will be available in the near future.

Let me know how this weekend goes for you guys. Send me a couple pics with the wheel emblems on too.

Going out of town the next 2 days for some work so don't think I'm ignoring anyone who e-mails in that time.

Oh and good news, I'll be a forum sponsor here very shortly as well! Just talked to Randy about it.
jethro made the punisher skulls that i put on my H1.
nice job sweetdaddy!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Let me jump on the Keith bandwagon. I asked him for a very difficult job. I needed die cut stickers for the Speed World Challenge cars at Sebring and he did them all in a couple days and overnighted them to me for Sebring. Great service and the decals looked awesome.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Here's a pretty huge prop: ( OK....somebody HAD to do it ! )

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Keith is great. I got my starshield.. I didnt put it on the car yet but I think should be fine

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Oh yea, a suggestion (on this forum) to make a "chrome" sticker "ELISE" for the front of the car resulted in one quickly being developed. It's been on my car for a couple of years now without problems. Many others also bought the sticker too. :up::up:

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I haven’t had the pleasure but your testimony speaks volumes :bow: I’m so glad we still have people in America with a passion for what they do :up: not to mention the good taste in women ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts