The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I thought my Larini Sport Cat had gone bad but after pulling the exhaust and cat off, it became clear that my Larini exhaust was the culprit. I was totally bummed as I though that this was going to mean that I had to buy a new exhaust. I had plans to take the exhaust to a shop to have it cut open and gutted/repaired, etc... as I though getting in touch with Larini and actually getting it replaced/fixed under warranty would be too much of a pain with them being in the UK and all. Worse yet is the fact that living in Southern California gives you low expectations regarding customer service and anyone's ability to get a job done well. So my hopes for any of my options led me to Plan B - buying a new exhaust.

Surprise! David at Larini promptly returned my call and told me to contact Shinoo at Sector as he's the local rep. I called and he was happy to take care of the issue under warranty! I drove the 90 mins to Temecula and swapped my rattle can for a new exhaust! Not only was my situation resolved but it was done right and in ONE DAY! I drove home and took a few hours to reassemble my car. Everything looks and sounds great. Larini and Sector should be commended for standing behind their products. Thanks guys I appreciate the way you guys do business!

Matt

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
A big :up: to S111!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A big :up: to S111!
Yeah, I had only ordered online and never had any real contact with them before yesterday. Now I understand why they have loyalists.

·
Registered
243 Posts
As Lotus owners, we are spoiled.
BWR (black watch racing) and Sector 111 are both great to work with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts