The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading to the Hunt Valley C & C tomorrow (Saturday) morning?

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tomorrow should be good

Last week's turnout at Hunt Valley was good in terms of number of cars, but most were pretty pedestrian. A ferrari, a lambo, a nice Shelby GT350, an Exige. Not the usual Hunt Valley fare.

With tomorrow's weather predicted to be outstanding, I'm guessing there will be a more typical turnout.

The organizer took this pic of my car and put it on the event's facebook page.

8 am to mid morning, former Hunt Valley Mall next to Joe's Crab Shack. LOTS of parking.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm going to try to go tomorrow. What time does it usually start to wrap up?

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to try to go tomorrow. What time does it usually start to wrap up?
Seems to wrap around 10 am or so.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C & C 3/22

Went to Hunt Valley C & C this morning. Turnout is looking more typical. Sevearal Lambo, Ferrari, Cobra, Porsche, Muscle, etc. 4 Lotus: Evora, Exige, Elise, and my Europa.

Tells you how jaded car people are at these shows as ferrari and lambo pull in and park and people barely notice.

THIS pulled in and people literally flocked to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'd ignore my car too if this was parked next to it! That's awesome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
This weekend the hunt valley cars and coffee will be celebrating two years, it should be a crazy turnout if the weather clears up a bit. Hoping to see some more lotus guys show up, there are usually about 3 or 4.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This weekend the hunt valley cars and coffee will be celebrating two years, it should be a crazy turnout if the weather clears up a bit. Hoping to see some more lotus guys show up, there are usually about 3 or 4.
Is that you, Jeremy? Good meeting you last week. Outstanding Exige. Come to Gambrills on Sunday.

TWO weeks ago pickings were pretty slim, things are picking up. This was the only interesting picture.

But yes, assuming weather is good, they are expecting several hundred cars, some groups coming in from some distance.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes it is, it was awesome meeting you and seeing your beautiful europa! I am planning on coming out to the gambrills meet on sunday! Hope to see you at hunt valley saturday to talk about it.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never get to these things, to darn early. I sleep in on weekends
May be a moot point anyway, right now they are calling for it to rain most of the weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts