The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hbconcours.org/

The Huntington Beach Concours is Sunday at Central Park (Goldenwest & Talbert). It starts at about 9AM.

I will be there as my Uncle has a 1969 DeTomaso Mangusta and a 1914 New Imperial Motorcycle that he has entered.

If any EliseTalkers are interested in meeting up let me know.

19th Annual Concours d’Elegance Celebrates the Porsche & Vincent motorcycles – This classic and collector car event features hundreds of prestigious vehicles displayed on the lawns of Central Park to benefit Huntington Beach Library Children's Resource Center. Enjoy live entertainment and food concessions.

Price
$10/general admission

Patrick

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Chris,

You can most likley find me next to my Uncles Red Mangusta, hope to see you there.

Patrick

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Do they have a class for a mildly restored Pinto? OK... I'll 'fess up, it's got terrible paint but a fresh wax job. :p

Actually, my Sunday just cleared-up so I might catch you at the HB Concours! It sounds like fun! If only I had my Elise...

Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
4,199 Posts
Unfortunately I can't make it as we're having the 1st b-day party for my youngest.

I'd like to check out a bunch of those Vincent motorbikes. Take some pix of any Black Shadows for me! Definately post a pic of your uncles Mangusta. Sounds sweet.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shinoo said:
Unfortunately I can't make it as we're having the 1st b-day party for my youngest.

I'd like to check out a bunch of those Vincent motorbikes. Take some pix of any Black Shadows for me! Definately post a pic of your uncles Mangusta. Sounds sweet.
Too bad you can't make it. My Uncle has asked me to take lots of pics, one of his good friends may bring his Vincent Rapid (it looks a lot like the Black Shadow and you could eat off of it).

I should be wearing my Sector111 shirt for any of you that can make it. Bob, I hope to see you there.

Patrick

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here are some pictures from the Huntington Beach Concours.

This is my Uncles 1969 DeTomaso Mangusta. If you saw kill Bill 2 you may remember seeing that Bill had one of these.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is his 1914 New Imperial Motorcycle and it won best in class, it is 100% original and has the original paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
This was an Enzo in a very unique color, the owner said it is the only one in this color...I think I know why:rolleyes: He said that it was called Rosso Dino, it would not be my first choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Patricko said:
Hello Chris,

You can most likley find me next to my Uncles Red Mangusta, hope to see you there.

Patrick
I was there from around 1:30 - 3:00. I stopped by the Mangusta several times, but nobody was around there. See you some other time, hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
shinoo said:

Shinoo, here's a Black Shadow for you. Unfortunately, it was literally in the shadows and the picture came out a little dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ChrisB said:
I was there from around 1:30 - 3:00. I stopped by the Mangusta several times, but nobody was around there. See you some other time, hopefully.
Chris, I was there early and the kids wanted to get home for a swim so I had to run. I am sure we will meet up at a Lotus event very soon:)

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
Heh, I was there from 12:30 to 2:00 and never saw anybody near the Mongoose either.

What did you guys think of the Pegaso? Pretty amazing...
There were a number of amazing cars there. Here are a couple of pictures of the Pegaso:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts