The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled this off my 06 NA elige to go to the boe setup on their supercharger tune. Has been in my car since I got it so not sure if there’s any power gains to be had but it definitely makes cool noises and frees up some space in the engine bay. No maf but will come with the rubber elbow and snorkel as well. Asking 150 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pulled this off my 06 NA elige to go to the boe setup on their supercharger tune. Has been in my car since I got it so not sure if there’s any power gains to be had but it definitely makes cool noises and frees up some space in the engine bay. No maf but will come with the rubber elbow and snorkel as well. Asking 150 shipped.

Would this work with a 2008 Elise SC with the factory supercharger? Also, I can just reuse my factory MAF on this right? Just swap it over, I would think.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would this work with a 2008 Elise SC with the factory supercharger? Also, I can just reuse my factory MAF on this right? Just swap it over, I would think.

I’m not a 100% sure because my car is NA but I would think so. It uses the stock Toyota MAF

·
Administrator
2,035 Posts
closed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.