The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's say you listed your house for sale at $349,500. the next day your real estate agent calls and says" the thing is off the charts, we have 14 bids as high as $425,000!"
Which one of you will say "oh no I only want the asking price for my home no more than that"..:p

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>>let's say you listed your house for sale at $349,500. the next day your real estate agent calls and says" the thing is off the charts, we have 14 bids as high as $425,000!" Which one of you will say "oh no I only want the asking price for my home no more than that"..<<<

Well..in your hypothetical...have you promised verbally and in writing to sell this particular house to a particular buyer at $349,500 or not? And has this promise and commitment been maintained over a long period of time with periodic updates, contacts and confirmations with the buyer?

Stan

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This only relates to the cars that have been sold to dealers or people have bailed on. ALL orders should be adhered to and that includes not moving someone up or down the list. You put a deposit on a certain car and that is the one that you should get, at the agreed price.

·
Registered
89 Posts
pointless comparison

The house owner did not take deposits on an agreed listing price.

Stop this nonsense....

- J

·
Registered
758 Posts
perryeyges said:
let's say you listed your house for sale at $349,500. the next day your real estate agent calls and says" the thing is off the charts, we have 14 bids as high as $425,000!"
Which one of you will say "oh no I only want the asking price for my home no more than that"..:p
Welcome to San Diego :)

Oh wait, you said $425,000 .. not $4,250,000. And people don't tend to buy their houses to live in them, that would be crazy. Instead, thhey buy them to sell them 6months later for a 150% markup. So you never really have to list your house for sale, you just call up the parasites and tell them to remove the 'sold' sticker from their advert.

What ? Are you trying to find out if there's any ethics or morals left in the world ? Let me know if you find any :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts