The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is one owner with 975 miles. The decals/badging were never put on the car. and it’s been indoors, climate controlled. They used it for display, promotions and it did see a few track days.
Car is Aspen white and #5 of 15 brought in 2013.

what do you think is a real world price?

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
822 Posts
That car has been at that dealer for over a year, if not longer, their other cars are also wildly overpriced. Wirewheel has sold one or two within the year, granted not with 975 miles, but I would honestly be less afraid of a car that actually gets driven.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They’ve owned it since new. So I’m not sure it’s been titled before. I spoke with the owner and got some background on the car. The car has none of the decals on it including Lotus badging. I sent an email asking about it. I’m assuming those were dealer installed and they never put them on but I’m waiting to hear.

·
Administrator
13,550 Posts
Cha ching price. I know you have been put off by prices that you've seen in UK and here and given the miles I'm sure it would be right up there as well.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cha ching price. I know you have been put off by prices that you've seen in UK and here and given the miles I'm sure it would be right up there as well.
Well at 130k I won’t even consider it, but I think we may be getting close to where I could convince myself.
I also got a call on a 2016 exige V6 cup R with Xtrac. So I’m between these two cars right now.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
If you are going to going to get an Exige Cup, you will want to buy a Cup-R vs a Cup. The trans is the worst part of the Cup. The X-Trac list for around 50K and added about 40K to the price of the Cup-R. The X-Trac will take all of the power you can get out of the V6 motor. The toyota trans will not.

If you want more info, drop me a PM and we can talk off-line.

Later,
Eldon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts