The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just seems like such a well balanced package, exotic enough to feel special, but not so exotic that people would constantly be pointing and taking your picture. The front reminds me of a 6th generation Toyota Celica, and the back sort of reminds me of an Audi A7. Everyone is talking about how light this car is, the bonded Aluminum structure...really? Lotus was doing those things 20 years ago.

But the new Alpine is a beautiful thing. I really like the philosophy behind this one. I know it's very similar to the 4C, but there something about the details here...the way the car looks special without being too crazy. The 4C is a carbon tub with a fiat heart and an italian suit. The Alpine seems more comprehensive in a way. But these manufactures have to at least offer a manual transmissions in these 'driver's cars'.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
I like it a lot. I doubt it will come to the US - though there is constant rumors about Renault's return to the US.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
I thought this was about an infotainment head unit. Was hoping it could integrate WAZE. My bad.

Is a very interesting car, would love to check one out. Allez France!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts