The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after months and months of agony, racking my brains all day long, lying in bed at night and staring at the ceiling, smoking cigars in the quiet of my place and contemplating, asking for advice and opinions from many people (including folks on this forum), i think i have finally reached a decision.

at this point i believe i am going to pass on the Lotus. i truly feel it is an awesome and beautiful car like no other, and perhaps sometime in the future one might be in my garage.

but for now, all factors considered, i think its best i decline. at this point i am seriously considering a new 370Z, just have to see how that works out.

thanks again for all the help, advice, comments, ridicule, and words of encouragement.

Mike

G

·
Wuss!

We didn't like you anyways. :thwack:

Just kidding. The 370Z is a sweet ride for the money.

Good luck whatever decision you make.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Er... if you don't spend your money on a 370 and just save for a year instead, the Lotus might seem like a much easier choice then.

xtn

·
Registered
385 Posts
You must not be agile....

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
How long before you decide what color to buy??!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i think you've made the right decision, mike - best of fortune in your endeavors...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Don't let this mob's unruly behavior dissuade you if the Lotus is still tugging at your heart. Buy what you can't live without. Same advice goes when picking a wife.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Don't let this mob's unruly behavior dissuade you if the Lotus is still tugging at your heart. Buy what you can't live without. Same advice goes when picking a wife.
I can back him up having loved and lost my Lotus and now being the owner of a 370z. I cheated on my new girl last Thursday night with an Elise and I kind of wish I hadn't. There's a lot to be said for butterflies... Don't settle. ;) If you get the Lotus and wish you had gotten the Z let me know and we'll swap.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
If you're going through a midlife crisis or if you are a recently divorced soccer mom, I think you made the right decision.

:p JK

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
well..it only took you forever to decide

good luck

·
Registered
67 Posts
This should knock Healthcare out of the headlines for a few weeks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I Believe My Agonizing Is Over.....

Sorry, but... it's just beginning and will continue every time you see a Lotus drive by.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts