The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Friends - I am thrilled to announce the arrival of a brother for my Elise. I picked up a [new] 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena today at Ferrari of San Francisco. It is Rosso Barchetta (the ORIGINAL Ferrari racing red) with carbon racing seats, carbon rear grill, bordeaux stiching on black interior, 'Scuderia Ferrari' fender shields, complete documentation, certified pre-owned and warranty. Just awesome. My salesguy Evan was patient, super knowledgeable, friendly and fair; just a great guy.

And let me tell you - this thing is powerful. Now I have a Lotus Elise SC for top down sunny days and the track and a Ferrari for double the fun! Just thought I'd share the excitement!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
965 Posts
This is so unfair...T_T

I'm so jealous, you're the luckiest person in the current timeframe. Unless someone buy's a Veyron in the next 12 minutes, you're the man o' the hour. :drool:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Manual tranny? (I think I see the beautiful gated-shifter in the pic) Also awesome sport-seats!

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Nice... so which one is your beater car? The Ferrari probably is sturdier for downtown visits, and certainly more secure. It looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Congrats!! I've been looking at used 360s for a while since prices have dropped.

I came across this car, always thought it was a wierd non-challenge rear grill. who makes it?

Love the CF seats though, this option is on my required option list, as is 6speed, so very nice!
How many miles? Mind PMing me what kind of $ you got it at (only because I'm considering one). If not, I understand, thanks :D

If we're ever on a drive together, you know which car I'll be begging you bring for a ride in :)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
manual, red, hardtop, sports-seats: its rare to see a properly optioned ferrari these days, nice score

The noise those things make give me goose bumps

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Congrats!! I've been looking at used 360s for a while since prices have dropped.

I came across this car, always thought it was a wierd non-challenge rear grill. who makes it?

Love the CF seats though, this option is on my required option list, as is 6speed, so very nice!
How many miles? Mind PMing me what kind of $ you got it at (only because I'm considering one). If not, I understand, thanks :D

If we're ever on a drive together, you know which car I'll be begging you bring for a ride in :)
I have the original factory grill so that I can put it on if I decide to. Nice to have that option. I actually like this carbon grill - it's the only after-market piece on the car but it's a rather cool expanse of carbon and provides additional cooling!

It is indeed a 6-speed (a plus for me - I like it). 15K miles, new belts and 30K service performed. Pretty much immaculate. I looked around for a while for a car with perfect documentation and I'm glad I paid a little bit more to get it from a dealer for the certification and warranty (peace of mind...).

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Yes I agree, buying a non-well maintained 8-10 year old ferrari to save a few bucks up front can be costly later!!! Congrats again :)

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Alpha Romeo 8C Competizione

Here are some bonus pictures for you folks. They have one of these at San Francisco Ferrari and it is GORGEOUS. Apparently they bought 7 and sold 6 right away and have this one left. It's stunning in person - bigger than I thought, but it has tremendous presence. Really stunning and artistic. Interior is super posh and the lines of the car swooping and sexy. The front end looks proportionately quite large in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Beautiful car!!! I was and am still looking at 360's .... a CS would be my dream.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats, that Ferrari is ---->:drool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts