The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is politics-related, so if you aren't interested, just hit the back button.

This website really is one of the worst I have come across thus far. I really don't understand how people can think this way.

Revolution #142, September 7, 2008

Peruse at your own risk.

·
Registered
563 Posts
One of my teachers in highschool was an ex-communist that teaches Social studies and History. :shrug:

Interesting site, to say the least.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This website really is one of the worst I have come across thus far.
You're right! This is disgusting: "300 people gathered to hear speeches by prominent representatives of the movements against the war, repression, and torture of the Bush regime." War, repression and torture is what this country is all about man!! And I thought the KKK site was one of the worst.

This makes me suspect that you might be the moderator that deleted (censored) my rather innocuous thread without reason or warning.

I'm not a commie either, but you might want to look around your house for all of the "Made in (communist) China" stuff you have if you're so horrified by that site. I would also suggest you go to youtube to see how the RNC has turned the twin cities into a martial law police state, because you ain't going to see it on Fox news. When the trouble makers are wearing the same boots as the police, it's pretty telling that they might be agent provocateurs.

I really don't understand how people can think this way.
The rhetoric of the site sounds kind of like this well known pinko to me:

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.” -Abraham Lincoln

x

x

x

x

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right! This is disgusting: "300 people gathered to hear speeches by prominent representatives of the movements against the war, repression, and torture of the Bush regime." War, repression and torture is what this country is all about man!! And I thought the KKK site was one of the worst.

This makes me suspect that you might be the moderator that deleted (censored) my rather innocuous thread without reason or warning.

I'm not a commie either, but you might want to look around your house for all of the "Made in (communist) China" stuff you have if you're so horrified by that site. I would also suggest you go to youtube to see how the RNC has turned the twin cities into a martial law police state, because you ain't going to see it on Fox news. When the trouble makers are wearing the same boots as the police, it's pretty telling that they might be agent provocateurs.

The rhetoric of the site sounds kind of like this well known pinko to me:

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.” -Abraham Lincoln

x

x

x

x
You seem to have a propensity for changing subjects and ignoring certain "details" which do not fit the point you are trying to make. Mostly I was refering to the "McCain is a war criminal" and "Obama supports the illegal aggression in Afghanistan" and "Drawing cartoons of Mohammed is the reason for radical Islam" and other such outlandish ideas. But feel free to sweep that aside if you'd like. :rolleyes:

I am not, never have been, nor never will be a mod. If your post got removed, you probably broke a forum rule.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sorry I thought you were a moderator, that was my mistake.

On your first post you didn't point out specifically what you had a problem with besides the whole site. I went there and saw headlines such as: "300 people gathered to hear speeches by prominent representatives of the movements against the war, repression, and torture of the Bush regime." and "The RNC’S Outrageous Assault on Amy Goodman, Democracy Now!, and Alternative Media...This is What Imperialist Democracy Looks Like" and that is TRUE. I read that story and saw the video the day it went down.

Obviously communism doesn't really work outside of a small commune situation, but I can see how the current political climate as well as the possibility of another fake election delivered by Diebold would make some people turn to something completely different. After all, this is America and this crap isn't supposed to happen here.

As for what of mine was censored, it's in my new quote. No reason, notification or warning and I at least related the thread to our cars unlike all the other political threads.

The way your headline read, I expected to see something like this:Peter Pan's Home Page!rotfl Now that's disturbing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts