The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help.
Something weird just happened.
I open my elise by pushing the knob on the door. So key hole is on horizontal position. Then i start the car. But i forgot my cellphone, so i got out of the car to grab my phone. When i got back the door closed and the key hole on vertical position. I can’t open the door. I can see through the window that the pin not on locking position, just the key hole on vertical position. Is there any hack for this?
My engine still running

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I need help.
Something weird just happened.
I open my elise by pushing the knob on the door. So key hole is on horizontal position. Then i start the car. But i forgot my cellphone, so i got out of the car to grab my phone. When i got back the door closed and the key hole on vertical position. I can’t open the door. I can see through the window that the pin not on locking position, just the key hole on vertical position. Is there any hack for this?
My engine still running
Sorry, but you just joined and we're not going to provide information on how to break into an Elise. I'd suggest you search for an answer elsewhere.

San

·
Less is Better
2,695 Posts
Sorry, but you just joined and we're not going to provide information on how to break into an Elise. I'd suggest you search for an answer elsewhere.

San
No, but it is worth telling him that the key lock and the alarm system lock are two separate mechanisms. He has the alarm locked.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
No, but it is worth telling him that the key lock and the alarm system lock are two separate mechanisms. He has the alarm locked.
Fair enough. I don't think I've ever used the key lock.

San

1 - 4 of 4 Posts