The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Too funny! Is that what happens to recycled Fiat X1/9s? They come back as Lotus Elises? :p

I think your solution is far more elegant than mine. I just make motor and screeching noises when I play with my die-cast Elise model at work... (The engine noises are much louder at home.) ;)

Bob

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rtking said:
Too funny! Is that what happens to recycled Fiat X1/9s? They come back as Lotus Elises? :p

I think your solution is far more elegant than mine. I just make motor and screeching noises when I play with my die-cast Elise model at work... (The engine noises are much louder at home.) ;)

Bob
Well, it is what is possible when one daughter is Modern Wedgie and the other daughter is Cyber Wedgie! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to WedgieTalk !! :D

Can I ask why you're the Wedgie family ? Or don't we want to know ?

darkSol - I've been told that sitting in the bathtub adds to the experience. Just don't turn the shower on unless the roof's up. It'll ruin the leather.

·
Registered
758 Posts
FYI - Coffee is pretty nasty when it squirts out your nose.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
rtking, agent.5, darkSol, Gromit.

If each of you provide your choice pair of photos, it might be arranged for Cyber Wedgie to magically transform your steeds too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks AW!! Sadly, I have no "choice photos." Usually I am not the subject of photos so there exists precious few photos of me to have CW (Cyber Wedgie) magically transform.

Bob

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zOOmz said:
Yeah, Mr. Ancient Wedgie, but where is your *poof*??

I thought all magic required poofs.

:D

z
:huh: Guess my big head obscured it. There's only so much magic available to CW -- or anyone else. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had an X1/9 I bought new in 1975. It was actually a pretty good handling car (nothing like the Elise of course), but the engine was totally gutless.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, the '74 I had was fun but gutless too. However, I passed it along to Modern Wedgie whose constant improvements on it has made it a much better performer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts