The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Congratulations! I think the Krypton Green could look pretty cool. It takes guts to order it, though. Glad to see that some people have the courage.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Finalized my order!

Krypton Green (let the kermit jokes begin... ;))
LSS
Touring Package
Hardtop

:D :D :D :D
Balsy call. I like it- congratulations. Assuming you are in the second batch? Will the "flying frog" be in Bham for LOG 24? I'd like to see that bad boy in the flesh.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
WHile your at it you need to go ahead and buy a kawasaki, the green is also known as "gorilla snot green" in riding circles!

:p
Chris
Congrats on the order, one step closer to your car.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Finalized my order!

Krypton Green (let the kermit jokes begin... ;))
LSS
Touring Package
Hardtop

:D :D :D :D
And they let you do it? WOW, never knew it was legal in the USA:D

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Those of you who have elises by the time of LOG 24 (at least within a 500 mile radius) hope to see you at Bham. I'd love for their to be a huge turnout!
Chris

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: I did it!

_JD_ said:
Balsy call. I like it- congratulations. Assuming you are in the second batch? Will the "flying frog" be in Bham for LOG 24? I'd like to see that bad boy in the flesh.
I'm pretty sure I'm in the second batch, but the dealership I'm at is one of the larger ones... so maybe I'll get lucky and be in the first batch with #15? Time will tell...

I'm definitely going to try to make it to LOG 24, but as is the case with many other things (vacation, visiting friends out of state, etc...), there is unfortunately a high possibility that work will interfere. There needs to be a LOG 24.5 in my area! ;)

I was surprised to hear from my sales rep that they already had 1 more guy in the first 20 order Krypton Green :D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Cool choice, I would LOVE to see it!

Also, I HAVE to ask......Clyde told someone that a Krypton green with red interior had been ordered...now I KNOW stevie wonder isnt on the list, so WHO was it!? ;)

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OneFastMiata said:

Also, I HAVE to ask......Clyde told someone that a Krypton green with red interior had been ordered...now I KNOW stevie wonder isnt on the list, so WHO was it!? ;)
I may be a little odd, but that is a little over the top even for me. I will admit, however, that I did briefly consider blue leather with Krypton :p

In the end I chose black as I figure the exterior of the car will already be too much for most people to absorb ;)

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just for anyone else considering Krypton, here is what I got out of Clyde:

The color is "slime" green, and is not metallic but pearlescent (I believe Chrome Orange is also pearlescent). I asked him if it resembled the lime green from the S1 Elise and he could not comment as he has never seen that color.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Congratulations!! Love to see it. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Remember not to place your vote on the color poll. This way we will get an accurate reading! :p :p :p

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Nice move.

Interesting comment about it being a pearl. Maybe it is like the Lambo green that has been on their recent offerings?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts