The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't flame me - this is really bugging me.
Normally young boys are flocked to this car. right? Yes, right.

So I head into my favorivte establishment and there's a 10-12 year old boy there right as I walk in, and I got a buzz on, so I say to him "Hey kid, wanna see a cool car?" I was expecting him to to say "Yeah!" and I was going to point out the window to the coolest car in the lot.(hint hint). nstead he runs off and a few minutes later was confronted with a really pissed off Mom (MILF) touting about calling out young boys. couldn't have been more embarrassed. I apologised as best I could but I still felt like a pervert (and not in a good way). Eeeww.... I still feel wierd.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Were you playing pocket billiards at the time?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

FREAK................:no:

Why.....would you do that....next time just ask the kid if he wants candy.................:D LOL

Turn yourself in to your police dept.
I was looking for little girls, not boys. JUST KIDDING!!!!!AARRGHH!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Please don't flame me - this is really bugging me.
Normally young boys are flocked to this car. right? Yes, right.

So I head into my favorivte establishment and there's a 10-12 year old boy there right as I walk in, and I got a buzz on, so I say to him "Hey kid, wanna see a cool car?" I was expecting him to to say "Yeah!" and I was going to point out the window to the coolest car in the lot.(hint hint). nstead he runs off and a few minutes later was confronted with a really pissed off Mom (MILF) touting about calling out young boys. couldn't have been more embarrassed. I apologised as best I could but I still felt like a pervert (and not in a good way). Eeeww.... I still feel wierd.

Wow. Good bet she got your tag #, and 'reported' you.

The best feint would've been to say you use the technique to meet hot moms....

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Wow ... I had a similar thought today. I was driving down the street and about a half dozen young kids (boys) standing at a bus stop started yelling and waving as I drove past. They were shouting "COOL CAR!!". I was heading home but thought about spinning around and showing them the car and maybe treating them to a ride ...but then I thought "That could look really bad. ... taking 'young boys' for a ride.":no:

... so I blew it off and went home.

It's a bummer that we have to be so introspective about young car enthusiasts. :confused:

- z

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
:eek:

there's a 10-12 year old boy there... I got a buzz on...

...(MILF)...

...calling out young boys....

...I still felt like a pervert (and not in a good way)....
Let's see here... Yep, seems about right.

If some old dude approached my 10-12 yr old daughter (no sons here) like that, IF there was anything left after she got done kicking his arse, I'd quietly have a go at his skull for awhile as well.

Das -poke- little boy

You are a pervert.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As an aside ,. my youngest daughter just got a double tongue piercing and can barely talk. This may be a good thing.
Don't even think about it RoadKids.:mad::(:mad::(:evil::no::no::evil:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw ****, I'm goin' back to the bar. Hopefully for older pickin's.:D(proper plug ins)
OK-I'm disgusting, just as you guys.

·
Registered
815 Posts
As an aside ,. my youngest daughter just got a double tongue piercing and can barely talk.
You allowed this!? :eek:

Coming from a 24yo, this is neither attractive nor tasteful. Only means one thing.....

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Note to self.....

Stay off the internet when drunk! And definately keep my mouth shut....

btw - what does a pierced tongue signal/mean?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Stay off the internet when drunk! And definately keep my mouth shut....

btw - what does a pierced tongue signal/mean?
I don't know, but maybe she'd like to see a really cool car? :huh:

JUST KIDDING

But maybe now, you get the point?
Good advice-to-self up above there. - YIKES!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
das only digs hot 3rd grade (female) teachers, not students. LOL!

Don't worry we know you're normal John!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts