The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt drive it home a buddy of mine did. im new at stick and didnt want to drive in tampa/clearwater traffic. but once i got home i took her out. My first drive and it was great. very easy to spead in. lots of fun to drive. more pics to come.


also im the first magnetic blue delivered at dimmitt!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,802 Posts
please tell us you've been practicing driving a stick on a beater car for the past few months??? please;)

Congrats


Chris
Secretly wondering how many posts before someone asks about his girlfriend in the pic;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Beautiful color! And that's a speedy delivery considering you got on the list on January '04! Congrads! :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i did a little a few times. but stick is pretty easy so far. not going to do anything crazy.:no:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Allan Gibbs said:
Beautiful color! And that's a speedy delivery considering you got on the list on January '04! Congrads! :clap:

o i was on the list way before that. thats when i had to pick colors and options. its been 2 yrs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Congrats man! It's about time!!! :p

Looks very nice! :up:

-Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Hollywood said:
o i was on the list way before that. thats when i had to pick colors and options. its been 2 yrs
Sorry. i can't read. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
Congrats!

<img src="http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=107784">

What is that in the lower left corner? A candelabra? Plant from outer space? Charlie Brown Christmas tree?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was my first new new car. i was young.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Randy Chase said:
Congrats!

<img src="http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=107784">

What is that in the lower left corner? A candelabra? Plant from outer space? Charlie Brown Christmas tree?
halloween light
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,464 Posts
I've noticed that even if you have your arms around your gf, you are in between them in both pictures.

Just an observation :)
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top