The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is:D

ST, Touring, Sport, Stage II and Starshield.

The Stage II is great not too loud just perfect.

All of the people at Newport European are great:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
congrats!

how about an audio clip:D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can do that:)

I will make it Saturday, you will like it:D

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Could'nt have happened to a more deserving fellow- except myself- congrats you lucky bastard! It came with Stage 2 or the folks at Newport did it prior to delivery? Again, congrats.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
_JD_ said:
Could'nt have happened to a more deserving fellow- except myself- congrats you lucky bastard! It came with Stage 2 or the folks at Newport did it prior to delivery? Again, congrats.
Thanks for that JD:)

My car only came in yesterday afternoon and the guys at Newport European went above and beyond and put the Stage II on this morning:bow: and then detailed it so I could have it at about 3PM:clap:

They are a great bunch of people and they deserve some kudos:bow:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
:( I think I'm going to cry. Pretty much everything that I want except for the color. Looks awesome! Get that sound clip!

Bet you're going to have fun this weekend. :clap:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Patricko,
You should really come to our next drive/meet. Would really like to meet you and see your car. ST is what I ordered too, but we want to hear that Stage II!

Promise to give me a ride? ;) LOL.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
congratulations, patricko!!!

so where are you going to keep the M-16 / grenade launcher? LOL!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Patricko,

Congrats on your Liz!

Hmm.... I'm curious as to how you got your car before me since I had placed my deposit orginally before you (I was #39, you were #40). As the year passed I got moved up the list, but dont know to what number.

NE has some explaining to do!

Good luck,

·
Registered
587 Posts
Patricko --

Congrats!! That looks like the exact car I may order. In that first picture ST looks positively stunning.

Have you heard the stage 2 exhaust at WOT yet? I would imagine that's when it *really* gets loud...

Best.
John

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Patricko, I suppose that the Silver Rolls in the background is what you drove to the dealer to pick up your Elise??
Congratulations! Do you have any Gray Poupon?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Does this mean the NE has delivered 30+ cars? Since you got LSS and there's been delays on LSS it would mean they have delivered quite a few cars.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts