The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Randy! They are just like the Elise... small, light weight, and go wicked around the curves.

Cherie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
where's the pic?:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,955 Posts
We are waiting to see them-:crazyeyes

I just hope this isnt a cruel hoax and you dont post a photoshop of the TRON guy wearing them instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
xxxotic said:
We are waiting to see them-:crazyeyes

I just hope this isnt a cruel hoax and you dont post a photoshop of the TRON guy wearing them instead.
I am surprised noone has done that photoshop yet - I guess it is just too horrible a thought-eek-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Actually, I have it on good authority that Cherie is actually a 46 year old vice cop in Cincinnati trying to lure you guys into a meeting at the Greyhound bus station with a 14 year old.;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Funny thing, I got an EliseTalk thong for myself about two weeks ago and tried it on but I still can't find it.................:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
cerven said:
Funny thing, I got an EliseTalk thong for myself about two weeks ago and tried it on but I still can't find it.................:confused:
Mom always stressed the importance of flossing...
 

·
shay2nak
Joined
·
24,991 Posts
Need4Speed
thanks for posting that picture again...now i'm blind in my right eye...making me completely blind :no:

Why do you still have that pic? rotfl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
shay2nak said:
Need4Speed

thanks for posting that picture again...now i'm blind in my right eye...making me completely blind :no:
The palms tell a different story, shay2nak :rolleyes:

shay2nak said:
Why do you still have that pic? rotfl
What, no props for the PS work? Where's the love.

She reminds me of why I'm getting an Elise... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
Need4Speed said:
She reminds me of why I'm getting an Elise... :D
That could be a good ad campaign. Show a picture of her next to a next to a "supermodel" with subtext "Lighter is better". And possibly with an SUV and an Elise under each of them. If I didn't have to look at that picture so long, I'd make it myself.
 

·
shay2nak
Joined
·
24,991 Posts
Originally posted by shay2nak
Why do you still have that pic?
Need4Speed, it's ok to admit that you like big gals. LOL j/k Good work on the PS, but I don't think Randy has a thong big enough to fit her...come to think of it, i don't think there's one in the world...:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
shay2nak said:
I don't think Randy has a thong big enough to fit her...come to think of it, i don't think there's one in the world...:p
Found one:
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top