The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to a car show in September and as I was getting ready to leave I was asked if they could interview me about my car for Lokar Car Show. Of course I was very excited about that and I was more than happy to oblige them. My car was filthy, but it doesn't show too badly on TV. Here is a link to the show. My car is in the intro and the interview with me is at 11:24.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Very cool.

If Lotus was actually still a real company, I'd suggest that Dany (peace be unto him) hire you as their CMO.

Well done!

Seriously though, great knowledge and you came across very polished - pretty impressive for just shooting from the cuff.

Oh, and the guy with the V-12 Ferrari suggesting he was getting mileage in the 20's. Ummm, yeah, I doubt it! :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well done, off the cuff or not.
Next time I'm out visiting family and friends I need to make a stop at Griots Garage.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Very cool man, you did a great job representing Lotus.

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Great job! Public perception of us Lotus owners is always sceptical but you presented us as most of us do approach others. We are unique in that most of us enjoy sharing the beauty and performance of our cars and are not snobbish as some exotic owners are. Thanks for the positive portrayal!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool.

If Lotus was actually still a real company, I'd suggest that Dany (peace be unto him) hire you as their CMO.

Well done!

Seriously though, great knowledge and you came across very polished - pretty impressive for just shooting from the cuff.

Oh, and the guy with the V-12 Ferrari suggesting he was getting mileage in the 20's. Ummm, yeah, I doubt it! :)
Thank you for the very nice compliments! Maybe Lotus will be a real company again soon and then they can hire me!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Great job as everyone else said. If only the video was put together as good as you were on camera lol funny that they call the guy after you with the Maserati a countach owner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well done, off the cuff or not.
Next time I'm out visiting family and friends I need to make a stop at Griots Garage.
You will not be disappointed there. I love going to Griot's Garage. I met Richard Griot the day I was there at the show. He seemed like a real nice guy.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
You will not be disappointed there. I love going to Griot's Garage. I met Richard Griot the day I was there at the show. He seemed like a real nice guy.
Yep. Griot's was an SMB client of my prior company. He co-presented with our VP of Marketing at a trade show and he and a few others were out to dinner with us. I sat across the table from him. Super nice guy and great American success story. He's a huge car guy. All those pics you see in the catalogs? That's actually his garage. He actually pulled out his iPhone and showed me a pic of his McLaren F1 race car.

I really like their products. Their speed shine is great and the Carnauba Wax stick is like the best smell on the planet.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wow Brandon, you look good on TV! Nice job.

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Great job! Lotus, stealing a little thunder from the Italians. The turnip farmers would be proud:)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 17 of 17 Posts