The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream last night about the Elise, sorta. It was my first Elise dream. Without further ado:

It was yesterday. I got a call. Someone at Lotus pulled some strings and got me an Elise ahead of schedule. It wasn't the Saffron / LSS / Hardtop I wanted, though. Instead, it was black & tan / Touring. The really weird part is that it looked like a miniature slantnose H2 convertible pickup. The hardtop made it look like a mini H2 wagon. It was an Elise though. I didn't question that in my dream. I hopped in and cruised around in it. Girls seemed to like it, but they giggled at me strangely as I drove by. That made me a bit self-conscious. I parked it at a pool party and had someone help me put the top on (two man job). Then I got back in my mini-H2-Elise and drove it home, where my dad was waiting. He liked it (talk about surreal!!!).

I dunno... nothing spectacular. I don't know what the H2 part means or the black & tan. Any psychologists wanna help me out? Tell me about my mother. :D

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I had a dream last night where I was sitting on a bench in a park and a giant whale rolled up next to me and started barfing out a whole bunch of munchkins that ran over to the bench I was sitting on and tried to assemble themselves into the form of a normal sized person... at which point the one closest to where the mouth would be started talking to me and trying to carry on a normal conversation... which I tried to keep up with, but was just too weirded out by the spectacle of it all... then I woke up.

edit: Dr BrianK says: your dream means that you think the Elise may be a considered a slightly low rent status symbol just like the H2 is... knowing that lots of people look at the H2 & think their drivers are tools, you feel that the Elise may bring the same sort of critisism - enthusiasts will like it, others will think it's ridiculous. ;)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I had a dream about the elise too and i just got it and my dad, who is a little big to fit in the car, was driving it to a gas station down our street. i was in the passenger seat and all of a sudden it started to rain and whilr we were driving i was trying to put on the softop, but it wouldn't go on so i just held it above our heads while driving. When we got to the gas station somewhere in the dream it stopped raining and we pulled up and out of the store five people ran up to my car as soon as i pulled into a parking spot and just stood threre. Igot out and told them about the car and then the dream was over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts