The Lotus Cars Community banner

How often do you visit LT?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to browse this site a few times during the week before I bought the lotus, doing research, and looking at the elises for sale. Now that I have one, I have become addicted to this site, I visit a few times a day :crazyeyes It is an incredible source of info on these cars.

How often are you on LT?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I thought this was just another dumb forum site but when I finally bought my lotus, Ive been on this site CONSTANTLY

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
742 Posts
When I'm looking for perticular parts I refresh the marketplace forum constantly haha.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
........spam-a-rooni.........
Even the spam bots have had a hard time staying away lately :cool:

But ya I check in at least 4-5 times a day.

In fact I have like 4 sites that I hit daily
[H]ardforum
Godlikeproductions
Jalopnik (annoys me, but hey)
LotusTalk
And throw in Anandtech every couple days

That accounts for like 90% of my surfing. And between those 5 sites and I keep up with just about everything :D

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
Yep, at least once a day. I toggle back and force between LT and Lotuspals (local Lotus website) whether I like it or not!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Addiction means that you don't want to do it but do anyway.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
a bunch of addicts or " a vibrant community"?. The latter sounds better. Personally, i rarely come here more often than 4 times a day.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
No I believe "bunch of addicts" is appropriate. After all it is a sickness once you are hooked!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
welcome to the asylum?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Yeah I don't post much but my visits have grown dramatically more frequent since I finally got my car back in May... Morning coffee...Lunch...Afternoon sanity break...after dinner... 4-5 times a day sounds about right.

And "vibrant community" does sound better... and its actually pretty accurate; I am surprised at how little nonsense goes on here compared to some other sites I am a regular at.

-Matt

·
Registered
668 Posts
Wow... I come on this site 20-30+ times a day. This site is my homepage on mu phone and laptop. Everytime I open the laptop. I first look here .. thence I move on to doing what I intended to do. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
It has been worse for me while waiting for my Elise to get out of the shop. At least it is some connection to the car.. Lately it has extended to meeting other members in person.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Same here SturgeonGeneral, If I can't drive it, at least I can read/talk about it.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Same here SturgeonGeneral, If I can't drive it, at least I can read/talk about it.
This is how I have become. I like the possibilities of the car, learning about what others have done to theirs, how tinting can cause people to go apesh!t, and Larry's photo blog.

Love it!

·
Such Administrating
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alot of times I have been laying on the couch with wifey or at dinner or something and be browsing on my phone, and she'll ask, "why are you always on your phone?!?"

Because Lotus talk. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts