The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Evora "Sport Pack", but no anodized blue exhaust tips? Do I have stage 2?

Does this mean I do NOT have the Sport exhaust? Aren't I supposed to with the Sport Pack? I'm reading my car's sticker sheet and it says:

Sport Gearbox
Sport Pack
Premium Pack
Tech Pack
Star Shield
Backup Camera

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
That is ok - now you can choose to do whatever you want - like a custom one :)

Squid I'll have more of an update for you on yours this week. I couldn't get my car to the guys on Friday - had a bit of a crisis to deal with.

niclipse - check out my exhaust thread for an idea of what you could have :D

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Does this mean I do NOT have the Sport exhaust? Aren't I supposed to with the Sport Pack? I'm reading my car's sticker sheet and it says:

Sport Gearbox
Sport Pack
Premium Pack
Tech Pack
Star Shield
Backup Camera

once you hear the sports exhaust you will know you do not have it. I agree it should come standard with the "sports pack".
Why is there even an option for the sports pack? Not even sure what it is, but buying a sports car should have a sports pack.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
260 Posts
The ? is... is it worth the coin to get one...been debating this for a while now...

·
Registered
200 Posts
The ? is... is it worth the coin to get one...been debating this for a while now...
Yes it is. For some reason I waited 18 months to put on the sports exhaust! It's the sound it should have. There's also no drone at cruising speed which is a bonus, but put your foot down and it's an addictive sound.

I swapped the tail pipe finishers with my standard titanium (sport pack) exhaust as I'm not a fan of the blue tint.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
LARINI!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
The exhaust tips--are they fastened with bolts or welded on? I haven't looked at mine closely.
It's just 2 rivets on each tail pipe finisher, just drill them out and slide them off. Then swap them for the original titanium (sport pack) ones.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Thanks..

I think blue exhausts tips might grow on me. I wonder what they do to get this effect? I know it has something to do with a torch, but it it almost looks painted because it is so evenly applied.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
I like the blue tips on mine. Not overly flashy. In truth I have only had one person noticed the tips were blue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts