Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$250,000 in cash!!!!!!!

what are you going to do right now??

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Buy two more rental properties. And donate 50k to the Salvation Army or Habitat for Humanity so I wouldn't feel guilty about just getting $250,000 for doing nothing. (Damn you, Catholic school!)

Tom

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Let's just say I'd have a huge headache and a few infectious diseases in the morning.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'd pay off the house, buy my wife her new car, probably blow a bit on a new motorcycle or cheap track car, and put some away for a rainy day.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Or two chicks at the same time.
Because I'm pretty sure with that kind of money, you could arrange something like that. lol. Great movie.

Well first, I'm going to put you under severe homo suspicion. I mean why give ME $250K. After I got over that, I'd spend some on cars and or bikes, some on women and booze- and waste the rest.

In reality, I'd pay at least 1/3 of it in taxes. I would pay off the things I owe on. Buy an OK pre-67 VW type 2 in CA and drive it back, and invest the rest.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Or two chicks at the same time.
"Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money."
rotfl

I'd buy a large bed VMC and a nice large swing NC lathe, both with a comprehensive tooling package... at auction, of course.

G90!
:D

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I would probably blow it all at cheerleaders-need-new-uniforms car washes.

xtn

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Giving it Charity. Best stripper I ever met. :nanner2:

Probably just invest it. I'm boring like that. Or buy a Ducati 1098S then invest the rest. :D

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
1) Pay off the Lotus :up:
2) Finish trimming it out :D
3) Buy another exclusively for the track :evil:
4) Bank the rest for a rainy day :)

- z

1 - 20 of 50 Posts