The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to a local store to pick up a CD. Its a CD with "explicit" lyrics. I didnt think much of it as I've purchased many CD's before without a problem.

I got to the register and the lady asks me if Im over 18. I laughed and said, yes, Im 30. She got indignant when I laughed and sort of got crappy with me.."WELL YOU LOOK BORDERLINE AND I HAVE TO ASK BECAUSE THIS HAS EXPLICIT LYRICS". I laughed again and said, ok, I understand. Apparently she still didnt believe me because she made me show her my license. LMAO.

Im not sure if I should be flattered or mad.

hehe
Jenn

·
Banned
901 Posts
Last night I bought some high temp paint at AutoZone and the guy noted I looked older then 18 (I'm 38). They can't sell spray paint to anyone under 18 for "huffing" concerns.

Now I've heard it all!

Mark Pfeffer

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Not to make this forum/thread political, but aren't we getting a bit rediculous?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
babak said:
Not to make this forum/thread political, but aren't we getting a bit rediculous?
Not yet. Wait till Homeland Security mandates all newborns be implanted with a RFID tracking identification device, and cops will be able to identify you by scanning your forehead.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
agent.5 said:
Not yet. Wait till Homeland Security mandates all newborns be implanted with a RFID tracking identification device, and cops will be able to identify you by scanning your forehead.
I'm a US born middle eastern male. My parents came here in the 50's. Try flying when you look like me. C'est la vie.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
"Excuse me. Does your dad know your driving his Lotus?"
;)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Arent you a little old to be buying Marilyn Manson CDs :D

You should have said, What the F**K are you talking about bitch!
I'm old enough to listen to whatever S**T I want too, and I will kick your ass if you dont sell this too me now. So quit being a C**T and just take my money, I dont need a f**king lecture on obscene words!

Too bad you are not Kelly Osbourne, you could have come back with your dad Ozzy and really gave it to her.

As Howard Stern would say "F**K the FCC!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
babak said:
I'm a US born middle eastern male. My parents came here in the 50's. Try flying when you look like me. C'est la vie.
Honestly, that blows. I remember when discrimination was a bad thing - and I'm not even old (yet).

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
babak said:
I get pulled out of line in airports sometimes too. Searched.

I used to travel to Mexico once a month for business and walk back across the border, always a lot of fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts