The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
huggy bear said:
Can I have a million please! I'll be your bestest friend.
can i have 1 million (after taxes), too? I'll be your bestest friend too!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
You have heard of Club111. You my friend... you are invited to the exclusive Club1,110,000.

And no... it won't help you get a car earlier. Well, maybe on ebay. That seems very successful so far.

·
Registered
751 Posts
you won the 220 million? ....wait.... Thats not the GA lottery is it? I havn't even bought my ticket yet!

-Whit

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

It is true! Genjuro has won the lottery, this much I swear on the swords of my fathers.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Nice try Genguro,

But I'm going to win it now, it's up to 280 Million since no one won it yesterday.

zcar, I think he is talking about the Megamillions,

Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, Washington.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
You all can just give up on Mega Millions for Friday. I just bought the winning ticket this morning and I don't feel like sharing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
then when you do, you could buy all the elises made for this year, and give one to each of us!!! (i would talso like a black/black espritv8 if you're really in a generous mood...):bow:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I SWEAR, If I win the lottery, I'm going to rent a transport plane, and I'll go pick up as many cars as I can and fly them to your house. :D

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
andykeck said:
Maybe I should just buy Lotus?
:no: And have to listen to all the moaning and complaining that goes on here???

Just buy a few cars and enjoy yourself instead - and you can give me an Elise for giving such good advice...:bow:

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
TimMullen said:
:no: And have to listen to all the moaning and complaining that goes on here???
Well, I'd put together a large customer service team. Reasonable requests would be acted on immediately. For unreasonable requests, each member of my staff would have a large rubber stamp that says "F*&$ OFF!!!", only uncensored.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, the lottery is what I call a voluntary tax. The odds of winning are so slight that you have a better chance of being hit in the head with a fish that a hawk dropped while flying overhead.

I play every 5th time it goes over 200M because it's fun to just talk with the wife about what we would do with all that money. ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
The state comptroller once said as he was setting up the Texas lottery that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice than you do of winning the lottery.

But, I still play when the pots get big.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Genjuro said:

I play every 5th time it goes over 200M because it's fun to just talk with the wife about what we would do with all that money. ;)
haha yup. my roomate and i bought 10 tickets today. it has provided an entire night's worth of conversation...well worth the $10 even if we don't win (however i know we are going to!).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts