Discussion Starter #1
So I wont post them!

However here are some shots as of recent:

Peeking out of the Giants:

For bonus points, Art's Esprit:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
What a tease! May your toe-links be made of silly putty!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
With enough money and a willing paint shop some people really can make a beautiful car ugly.

The Lotus look good.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
With enough money and a willing paint shop some people really can make a beautiful car ugly.

The Lotus look good.
+1. Exactly what I was thinking. I can't imagine taking a brand new expensive car, and repainting it - usually matte finish. But then I thought, to each his own.

How come no one ever asks how much weight it adds to wrap a car (I think about 20 pounds)? Does matte finish paint create more drag (according to Wiki - which is never wrong, right? - the airforce uses camo paint only when necessary because it adds weight, drag, and is more expensive to maintain).

·
Registered
742 Posts
Damn you, you sucked me in :mad: :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
On my bucket list!
Yeah me too, they wanted like 25k this year for you and a passenger.
I wanted to just follow them from Vegas to LA, hehe

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
The Elise is the only sub-40K car I know of that regularly "hangs" with cars worth several times as much... and in the case of the Bugatti, 50x :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha thanks guys. Its not that I don't WANT to share, just the last time I did too many members had nothing good to say!

As for the painting of the cars, those are wraps... stickers that serve a dual purpose to advertise the race and protect the paint during the 5000 mile rally.

JUST ONE! More if you ask nicely and people can keep there negativity to themselves.

·
Registered
742 Posts
We want booty shots:mad:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I saw one of the gumball cars out here last week, and the veyron was at the venetian in vegas mon-wed when I was there-still done up in the vinyl. pretty slick

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What happen to the front clam in the one photo next to the s2000? Did you spend the night with them? I heard they party hard.
I hung out with them pretty late, did not attend the party however.

Nothing happened to the clam? little road rash from the prior owners.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts