The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone in the Rocky Mountian region? I get to meet and greet alot of great Lotus people in our showroom but maybe they don't post here. Where are you guys?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Hi Derek,
Now, if you were just a little bit closer :)
We have a few Lotus fans out here. I hope to make it to some track events out your way. It is great to see that some dealerships do care enough to be active on the BB's.
Cheers, Adamant.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adamant said:
Hi Derek,
Now, if you were just a little bit closer :)
We have a few Lotus fans out here. I hope to make it to some track events out your way. It is great to see that some dealerships do care enough to be active on the BB's.
Cheers, Adamant.
I assume you placed an order with Steve Harris Imp...did you see Tim Beers? mmmm...beer, Tim is a good guy, as is the whole Harris orginization.
Unfortunately we haven't been as active with the Lotus club as I'd like to be but with the Elise coming I'm sure that will change. Do you get to Denver very often?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Derek. John took my order a few months ago. I should be #10 on the list.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What color do you think you'll order? I am torn between three colors...Red, Bordeaux or Krypton Green. I want the sports package and hardtop. I'm number 36 so I have awhile to dream about it:D
The added bonus for me though is I get to use you guys as guinea pigs and see what looks good and what doesn't;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm not sure yet on the color. I like the Type 58 green and yellow, but the wife prefers the bordeaux. We are heading to LA this coming week to catch the tail end of the show. Hopefully at that point we will have a better idea.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey guys, I just thought I'd stop in and say "hi". I picked up a BRP, Touring, Sports Package a little while ago. Someone apparently ordered it and didn't want it.

When summer comes around we should plan a drive or a track day. The Peak to Peak Miata club has rented out the track at Pueblo Motorsports Park for fairly cheap in the past. I think it's been about $90 a day for around a dozen drivers. It's a vastly more interesting track than PPIR (click the FAQ page for a map). I figure that there might be a chance that we could get between 5 and 10 drivers out there, and we could always invite some non-Elise friends if we can't get enough. I know I could get 1-2 Miata drivers out there.

I just sent them an e-mail asking about rates and availability. Post if you might be interested.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Rich said:
Hey guys, I just thought I'd stop in and say "hi". I picked up a BRP, Touring, Sports Package a little while ago. Someone apparently ordered it and didn't want it.

When summer comes around we should plan a drive or a track day.
Hey Rich -

If you'll come up to Denver, Second Creek has "Test 'n' Tune" Wednesday through Sunday at $60 for a long half day. You can drive to your heart's content and the Creek is a very entertaining (and challenging) track. And, if everybody running agrees, it's OK (and safe) to run the track in the opposite direction (CCW) from "normal." Makes it an entirely new track. :)

Another Lotus buddy and I may be there on Saturday afternoon and it would be nice to see another present. Last time we were there, We had three Lotuses present and out-numbered all the other marques.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts