The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, needless to say I wanted to race my dad's truck. And I got destroyed hahahaha

before I blame this on my awful shifting skills. His truck is: supercharged with 489 rwhp (dyno) and 455 lb/ft torque. Traction bars. Mandrel dual exhaust. Long tube headers. NOS. Fully Forged engine. Level 10 Bulletproof tranny/torque converter.

I think I need a supercharger now haha

Attachments

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
Well, next time you should attach a towline, then at least you could tie!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Such a bad ass looking Elise needs a supercharger! I read somewhere that it's mandatory!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I'm thinking that would make a really great tow vehicle...

See if he will let you use it for the weekend, maybe drop a 5th wheel in it... Add a nice stacker trailer with a a small living area and room for a couple of cars...

Hmmmm.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Haha. At least you had the courage to acknowledge that his truck was faster. Still though I bet you don't want to trade.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I thought it was a federal violation to have a rear wing without a REV400 kit. Also, without a supercharger, don't you have to paint it one of the slower colors, like Chrome Orange ;)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I remember getting owned by a "Lighting" back in the day when I had a 2nd Gen Eclipse with a 16G turbo upgrade.

Another vote for a SC'r.... lol

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be the first to admit I'm slower lol That truck runs high 12s in the quarter mile. It blows everyone away that a truck on 38s can do that. I'm telling you....

I need a supercharger badly....need lol It's not in the budget right now, unless someone wants to sell me one on the cheap and help with installation :bow:

·
Registered
26 Posts

Attachments

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
DarkSol is turning high 11's for the quarter mile in his REV400 car.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My dad drives a mini van :(

·
Registered
623 Posts
Was this a straight line race (what's the point in those?) or a real race with corners?

p.s. Less local tone mapping please. Your photo made my eyes bleed!

·
Registered
226 Posts
SC

I just went from a great 05 NA with a tune and Arqray (Loved that car, RIP) to an 05 with BWR SC, tune, and Stage II Janspeed. As much as I loved my old car, SC is sublime. You can be doing 3000 Rpms in 5th, stomp on it, and the mf will Pullllllll until you shift at 130 or 140. Then it keeps pulling :). Hooray for Supercharging. Big fan right here.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Blah blah blah I lost in a straight line to a "insert one of a thousand vehicles." Wonder if Brits ever frown when they lose in a straight line?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts