The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday, I pulled away from my friend's modded 95 Esprit Turbo S4.

Yesterday I pulled away from a 997 Carrera C4s (60-110mph)

That is all. Thank you.

:nanner2:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
It's basically a Katana kit, but not from S111. BOE manufactured my mounting brackets.
Who's BOE and do you have any pictures of the brackets? I don't like the Katana brackets. Especially that cheesy one to move the carbon canister.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
Looks like somebody saved money by going on that route with the Celica kit ;) haha.

Are you on the emanage ultimate tune, or charlie reflash?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like somebody saved money by going on that route with the Celica kit ;) haha.

Are you on the emanage ultimate tune, or charlie reflash?
Charlie reflash. Sold the unused eManage.

All I see on the BOE Fab website is replacement brackets for the Celica SC...nothing about Elise/Exige SC.

Does this replace all the brackets or just some of the "problematic" ones?
Contact Phil directly about the Lotus kit. It replaces all brackets, idler pulley, belt and hardware.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Last Sunday, I pulled away from my friend's modded 95 Esprit Turbo S4.

Yesterday I pulled away from a 997 Carrera C4s (60-110mph)

That is all. Thank you.

:nanner2:
great! but wondering... when u "pulled away", where were you guys driving?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
that looks really clean, almost factory, the SC could look invisible to the naked eye

looks great, congrats!!!

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
So the only difference between the Sector Kit and the Greddy kit for the Celica GT are the brackets?
Celica GTS

And yea, the brackets and the engine management basically, which can even be conserved since kverger runs his turbo'd power car on a emanage ultimate tune instead of a charlie reflash. And with the emanage ultimate, you can connect the v-manage and custom tune VVT-i, and lower LIFT to wherever you want so you can have semi-standalone ECU capabilities but still be OBD-II compliant.

Jlitman will be testing out if the v-manage will work. He has the VVTL-i engine wiring diagrams that should utilize everything in the STI version to work. It's just a matter of wiring it up right. Plus some random guy in Europe made a thread saying it worked and he lowered LIFT and everything, but he didn't post pictures and didn't even have a emanage ultimate to compliment it.

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Interesting web site-

Normally not my style, but I kinda like the digital gauge pod...
Thanks, tha Dash2 is actually really cool whether your a gadget guy or a track rat. I enjoy the heck out of it and most people think it's factory option by the way the install looks...

I'm pretty lazy about updating the website, which is the reason for the grassroots pics and layout... But then again, who am I kidding---I'm a grassroots kinda guy:D

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
hats off for getting brackets yourself and buying the greddy kit i contemplated that as im sure many others but at the end of the day i was too much of a pussy. but i still love my sc :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts