The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my harness bar back from the powder coater. It turned out awesome! I decided to go with the black wrinkle finish instead of gloss. I also put the harness grommets in my seats.

I took my time making this harness bar and it paid off. It fit like a dream! Since the "rat rod" look is one of my favorites... I even took the time to add a cool spider web in the middle.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I'll take another pic when I get the harnesses in.

·
give me my second cam!
451 Posts
That looks bitchin!:clap::bow:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks bitchin!:clap::bow:
Thanks. It'll look even better when FedEx decides to show up today with my harnesses! I will keep the color of said harnesses secret until I post a picture of them installed. ;)

·
He's on fire!
3,287 Posts
Looks good, but the next question is.... if you're going to install a harness, how are you planning to attach the lap belts?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looks good, but the next question is.... if you're going to install a harness, how are you planning to attach the lap belts?
Lap belts will bolt into stock side locations. Shoulder belts are wrap-around style. I've already measured stuff and they'll fit perfect if I file down the spacer a bit.

·
He's on fire!
3,287 Posts
pm'd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts