The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Exige S240 in Persian Blue... Looks like the deal is right... Unless something goes haywire or Gina puts the axe to the deal...

Here's a picture of the beauty...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
2008 Exige S240 in Persian Blue... Looks like the deal is right... Unless something goes haywire or Gina puts the axe to the deal...

Can't argue with that. It's the right color, IMO. (Mind you, I'm partial to Mag Blue. :))

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hope it all works out, becuase I want to see more pics and read your impressions. :clap:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why are the wheels silver and not black?
Wheels are the Elise SC Sport Package in Silver (same light-weight wheel as the black just silver)... I personally like the silver with the blue better... Black & Blue reminds me of a freakin bruise...

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
very nice...I have seen Persian Blue in person and it looks great:up:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Go for it that color is sweet!

·
Registered
907 Posts
All Gina's are great, she will say go for it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Gorgeous car, get it!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Bull,

Very sexy, good luck with the deal, it'll be a great addition to your fine collection.

Cheers,
Nawar

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
coming all the way up to S&S for that one?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Bull30...

You're looking at this, and the 60th Anniversary Elise 'on order' is no longer in your signature. Curious...not getting the Elise?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bull30...

You're looking at this, and the 60th Anniversary Elise 'on order' is no longer in your signature. Curious...not getting the Elise?
No, I decided against the Elise SC for many reasons... Let's just say I would rather opt for the 240 hp machine with the intercooler...

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
In those pictures it looks exactly like Mag Blue in real life...but then again Mag Blue doesn't photograph nearly was well as it looks in person.

I'd love to see my car next to a Persian Blue car and see if there was much of a diff.

·
Registered
25 Posts

On the basis of looks, color, and the promise of an exciting driving experience, it's hard not to get excited about this car.

However, as a street car (which is how I think you'll be using it), the lack of rearward vision can be a real handicap at worst, and an annoyance at best. Someone who participated in one of your recent runs dislikes his Exige for that reason.

In any case, good luck with any decision you make (you lucky guy!). It looks like a great car.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts