The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really a master buttt i need a choppa please. Can someone make this pigged out saleen a normal one, get rid of all the bacon on it and make the door white, and add some tint, not on the windsheild tho. Leave the rims black please, so its "murdered out" :coolnana:

thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow... that was easy, haha thanx a lot guys, i woulda done it myself except i dont know how to take things off with aperture, i dont even know how to use it! haha and I have a mac so I cant even paint the door with pain shop. But thanx guys, that looks f'n BADASSSSS

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Well not really a master buttt i need a choppa please. Can someone make this pigged out saleen a normal one, get rid of all the bacon on it and make the door white, and add some tint, not on the windsheild tho. Leave the rims black please, so its "murdered out" :coolnana:

thanx
was there a translation available?

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I'm guessing "murdered out" has its roots somewhere within the concepts of looking appropriate for a funeral?

:shrug:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Thanks Cody. I already figured out the meaning from the context of the first post, but I'm curious about the origin.

xtn

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I need a choppa master
[I would like to request the assistance from an expert in Adobe Photoshop]

Well not really a master buttt i need a choppa please.
[In the time between typing the title of the thread and clicking the submit button, I've reassessed the project requirements and have come to the realization that "expert-level" skills are not mandatory for successful completion.]

Can someone make this pigged out saleen a normal one,
[I am wanting for the previously requested Photoshop (non-master) user to digitally alter this image of a Ford Mustang Saleen from the police livery to a "normal" civilian scheme.]

get rid of all the bacon on it
[Specifically, remove all of the police accoutrements, such as the light bar, stickers and push bar.]

and make the door white
[Also, change the color of the door to black so that it matches the rest of the car,]

and add some tint, not on the windsheild tho.
[and shade the glass surfaces, but leave windshield as is.

Leave the rims black please,
[Do not alter the color of the black wheels.]

so its "murdered out"
[My goal with this request is to view an all-black vehicle.]

:coolnana:
[I'm very excited about this]

thanx
[Thank you for your assistance]

the preceeding is all just a guess on my part. :shrug:
;)

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
the preceeding is all just a guess on my part. :shrug:
;)
That's pretty good. I took your translation and ran it through an online jive translator and got this back, which matches up fairly well with the original post, although it's admittedly more intelligible than the original post.

I'll have to keep the online translators in mind for the next jive post. While not as good as a UN interpreter (or the aforementioned Barbara Billingsley), they should allow us to get the general meaning of the post.

---

I Wants ta request da assistance from an expert in Adobe Photoshop.

In da tyme between typing da title o' da thread an' clicking da submit button, I've reassessed da project requirements an' gots come ta da realization dat "expert-level" skills iz not mandatory fo' successful completion.

I be wanting fo' da previously requested Photoshop (non-master) user ta digitally alter dis here image o' uh Ford Mustang Saleen from da po-po livery ta uh "normal" civilian scheme.

Specifically, remove all o' da po-po accoutrements, such as da light bar, stickers an' push bar.

Also, change da color o' da do' ta black so dat it matches da rest o' da `64, and shade da glass surfaces, but jet windshield as iz.

Do not alter da color o' da black wheels.

My goal wiff dis here request iz ta view an all-black '64.

I'm very excited about this.

Thank ya fo' yo' assistance.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Carrying on the proud tradition established by Barbara Billingsley in Airplane. Nicely done.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVYaNZ3r6s4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVYaNZ3r6s4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

rotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Could someone photoshop this for me? change it from saying Colin to Taylor? I would have the guys on another forum do it, but most of you on here are pretty good, I dont know how hard this is though. So it wont upload whatsoever, not in a word doc. not by itself, not even into photobucket. If anyone is up for this and I could email it to you that would be great :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts