The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an east coast dealer that wants to sell me an Elise for no more than 33k.

PM me. No popcorn eating! I am ready to wheel and deal

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Lol. I bet you are (ready to wheel and deal)

I wouldn't be surprised if dealers aren't jumping all over this to get back to you. They are probably working up their own threads- "I need a customer that wants to pay money for a car"

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry dude. Maybe private sale, but from a dealer have fun finding one that cheap.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I need an east coast dealer that wants to sell me an Elise for no more than 33k.

New?! rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl :huh: :popcorn:

Maybe a used `05.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Lol. I bet you are (ready to wheel and deal)

I wouldn't be surprised if dealers aren't jumping all over this to get back to you. They are probably working up their own threads- "I need a customer that wants to pay money for a car"
lol

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

So you just spec'd out a basic used '05 or early '06 car with probably the touring interior, no sport suspension, higher miles (over 30k) and in a basic color. There are a few of those out there in private party sales, but as others have said, don't expect a dealer to leap out with offers. After all, these cars actually seem to be going back up a little bit with the euro tramplin the dollar lately.

Good luck, the car is certainly worth it. Then again, I'd not part with my '05 with 30k miles for that, especially not with the handful of upgrades.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
this is the funny

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah,, Sell the car for $33K as long as he buys the 36K/3yr warranty with the car for and additional $15K. Lets get this deal done! :clap:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I've seen 2 at dealers for around 32,000. Probably have higher milage and not in the best of condition though, but it's possible. Still say you're better off find one used from a private seller or a car lot dealer.

·
Registered
508 Posts
http://www.cars.com/go/search/search_results.jsp?ct=12&tracktype=usedcc&searchType=22&cid=&dlid=&dgid=&amid=&cname=&rd=&ddrd=30&zc=72704&makeid=29&modelid=7592&pageNumber=&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE%20descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-ALL|M-_29_|B-30000|H-|D-_7592_|N-N|R-10000|I-1,7|P-PRICE%20descending|Q-descending|X-popular|Z-72704&aff=national

2 for less than 30k

http://www.cars.com/go/search/search_results.jsp?ct=34&tracktype=usedcc&searchType=22&cid=&dlid=&dgid=&amid=&cname=&rd=&ddrd=30&zc=72704&makeid=29&modelid=7592&pageNumber=&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE%20descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-ALL|M-_29_|B-35000|H-|D-_7592_|N-N|R-10000|I-1,7|P-PRICE%20descending|Q-descending|X-popular|Z-72704&aff=national

Several in your price range

1 - 20 of 21 Posts