The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up a bike magazine while at walmart and was skiming through it and saw a sports bike in a small write up, i dont remember what magazine it was, nad the only thing i do remember about the bike is it has two diffrent headlights. on one side its a round hid like light. like the ones in evo 9's(kind of a weird round bubble inside the headlight) and a normal light on the other side but the design of the headlight was diffrent. i guess u could say it was winking. one was round and the other was flater and slanted i think it was a ducati but i check the site and googled it and found nothing..i would really like to see more pictures, this bike looked great
thanks

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Sounds like a BMW GS.

Or was it a sportbike?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not the gs. it was a super sport bike. and the headlights were seperated

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that bmw looks nice but that wasnt it...im going to attempt to go find out which magazine it was and try to find it

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
It might help a bit also if you could tell us what type of bike you are looking for. There are so many variations of everything that a little more of syle descritption would be helpful.
Be advised, there are a lot of Ducati owners in here so some partiality may surface.;)

Al B.
2000 M900s
1997 900ss/sp

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was a sports bike..most of the pics were track shots. but i do remember that if u look at it head on. the left side has a round headlight nad the right side has a long teardrop like headlight...i know nothing about the bike. i should have read it rather then look at the pics. the body parts did look like a ducati but i dont know if it was.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i saw this magazine last week..actually it was on the tuesday waterhorse came out on dvd.. i also picked up a dupont registry mag and saw this mag in the back of the rack so i fliped through it

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Aside from the GS, I can't think of a new bike, offhand, with asymmetrical headlights. If I take that part out of the equation, and a projector on only one side, I'm left going back to Tamburini.

What color was it?

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I found this shot of a 1098 on Motor Cyclist web site. The lights don't really look like what you describe but this shot makes it look like they do.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found this shot of a 1098 on Motor Cyclist web site. The lights don't really look like what you describe but this shot makes it look like they do.
is there any close ups of the headlights??

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nvm.. thats the bike. i think it was the headlight being on, on that one side that made it seem that way..thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts