The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been tracking my car for over two years (@ Barber mostly)- I feel very comfortable on the track, and I'm currently driving in intermediate solo class-
I never really thought too much about it, but all of my instruction, while most of it was excellent, has come from instrcutors that drive high-horsepower cars-

I was talking to David (Tandemracer) a couple of weeks ago at Barber, and he suggested I get some seat time with an instructor that drives an Elise/Exige- David said this was a huge benefit for him, as there's a lot of technique that only someone intimately familiar with our cars could pass along- Makes sense to me-

So, does anyone in here regularly instruct at Barber and/or Road Atlanta? I'd like to have some names to request at my next event-

Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, I dont instruct at Barber or RA, but I do instruct at BeaverRun in PA. Dont suppose that does you much good though.

If you have any specific questions, PM me.

Good luck,

Tony

·
Registered
685 Posts
i'm a coach based on the west coast, but will be at Barber next month coaching a driver during the Grand-Am weekend... that probably doesn't help either..

but I do have some friends who coach with me at Skippy and sure I can find you one for Road Atlanta...

PM me and I'll put you in touch with them. If anything, feel free to find me during the GA weekend and I'll try to help you as much as i can..

Thanks,
Robbie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts