The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, so I found a good deal on a damaged Exige that I couldnt pass up as I think it will be an awesome track car. Only problem is I reallllly want tohave it done for the LOG meet thats coming up so of course I would like to have the parts yesterday! Let me know what you have as I will be calling John at FVMC if noone can help.
thanks,
Clint

1. right door beam
2. right door glass
3. right rear inner fender liner
4. right door latch
5. left and or right headlights
6. left/right front signals lamps
7.subframe
9. right oil cooler
10. seat belts

thanks in advance guys

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Do you need a 4 point harness? I have a Schroth for sale.
pm me your email and I will send you pictures

Robb

·
Registered
220 Posts
Have have an extra left door glass.

MP,

I bought a door glass and then bought a whole door with the glass, so I have an extra. It is tinted, but that stuff will peel off.

Paul

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well , I havent been able to find much info on doing the aftermarket pulleys on the Lotus so I was a bit scared. I checked their website and did not see a water pump pulley (I had to look under Celica as there were no parts listed for Lotus) and they didnt offer a water pump pulley , only crank pulleys (which I do need a crank pulley). I am thinking that it may not be a good idea to change the size of the crank oulley though as that would effect the supercharger. Any ideas on the subject is greatly appreciated though.
thanks

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Those parts aren't so odd, particularly for what you're doing.

When I read the thread title I thought you were going to be asking for a stock exhaust, intake snorkel, and a pair of sun visors...

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I have stock seat belts from my 2005 Elise that I removed quite awhile ago. They are in condition condition. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer (or trade).

Thanks,

Joe

·
Banned
874 Posts
Did you already purchase it? if not, make sure it has no frame damage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts