The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Lake Elsinore and need a good shop that will not trash my wheels, any recommendations? Also, what do you guys usually do about the tires? Do you order online and have them drop-shipped or do you order through the shop doing the install?

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I am in Lake Elsinore and need a good shop that will not trash my wheels, any recommendations? Also, what do you guys usually do about the tires? Do you order online and have them drop-shipped or do you order through the shop doing the install?

Thanks,
Rob
For the Elise, I got my tires at the dealer. They weren't much more than anywhere else (in fact, were cheaper than some places) & were definitely the correct tire, attached with the correct torque, inspected by knowledgeable staff, etc etc.

For my MR2, I typically find the tires I want at the Tire Rack, then call up America's Tire & have them match the price. I used to order the tires from tirerack & then bring them to a tire shop, but that's a pain. America's tire matches the price & I don't have to cart the tires around. I've never had a problem with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts