The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i really want a wing the kind on a lotus elise SC.

Or if you guys know where i can get one? and color doesnt matter..

im willing to pay $300+shipping and paypal right away!!

I also want a Sector111 bootie.

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
I have one on my elise SC, but I want to swap it for an exige wing. if you can find me an exige 260 wing (2010) during your searches for wings, I'll swap it out and sell you mine.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
There are a few aftermarket companies selling the SC wing. Just installed mine from VIS racing, and it looks great. I have and PLENTY of compliments on it...the best being from my wife who is NOT a car person at all. :)

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Hey guys i really want a wing the kind on a lotus elise SC.

Or if you guys know where i can get one? and color doesnt matter..

im willing to pay $300+shipping and paypal right away!!

I also want a Sector111 bootie.
A brand new one is around $400? British Racing Group had a price of around $435 or so in an older post, and Elise Shop showed a little less than 300 Euros, or also around $400.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A brand new one is around $400? British Racing Group had a price of around $435 or so in an older post, and Elise Shop showed a little less than 300 Euros, or also around $400.
but shipping to us is going to cost a fortune?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just looked and British RG has it for $450 shipped plus ill need to paint it... Mmmm i was thinking of buying it for $350 shipped and painting it... i guess if no one as one ill just by that one in a month or so..

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Check with Justin at FVMC - I think I had him price out out for me at one point.

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
Okay I found an Exige Wing and It's installed on my car I love it.

So i can sell you mine if you'd like. it's white. perfect condition.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Okay I found an Exige Wing and It's installed on my car I love it.

So i can sell you mine if you'd like. it's white. perfect condition.
I was going to put an SC wing on my Elise, actually bought one to install from a dealer, but it came in damaged so I returned it and never got another.

THAT spoiler would've required four holes drilled in the body to mount. I was assuming having to deal with those holes was why the OP was not getting any takers.

Was yours not help on with through the body bolts? Or did you get the holes filled?

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
I was going to put an SC wing on my Elise, actually bought one to install from a dealer, but it came in damaged so I returned it and never got another.

THAT spoiler would've required four holes drilled in the body to mount. I was assuming having to deal with those holes was why the OP was not getting any takers.

Was yours not help on with through the body bolts? Or did you get the holes filled?
Both wings require holes to be drilled. I had the original holes repaired and repainted. The factory has one bolt and one stud with a nut with rubber between the car and the wing. I have all the hardware and rubber if anyone wants the wing. It's just sitting in my basement now with the rest of the parts that were upgraded. :D

I will include a paper template for the holes if anyone buys my wing. I traced the holes and edges of the clam to make future installation easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts