The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
MADDOX is probably my favorite site - what a demented mind - gotta love it - my favorite is his review of kids art - hilarious (and true):D

·
Registered
758 Posts
So, the question is:

Would you ever put your brain in a robot body?

You'd never get old, or sick. Your robot body would be the perfect man. Handsome, strong. Or, you could have your robot body be a, um, beautiful woman.

You'd have the strength of five gorillas! But, since you're that strong, if you try to pet a kitten, you'd crush it. But you're only five feet tall.

Everybody gets X-ray vision and big chainsaw hands! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

You can chew nails, and shoot 'em out as bullets! Nails, chains... you won't have titanium teeth for nothing! Nails are like candy to robots! And we'll eat tires instead of licorice.

But the humans discriminate against you. You can't even vote! And you have to live on a reservation. That's why we have to crush mankind!

You can put your brain in a robot cat. Then you have to live in a robot zoo!

The penalty for a robot harming a human will be one thousand years, frozen in carbonite! It'll be so cold! My nipples are hard just thinking about it.

Plus, self-termination? Hey, I gotta tell ya, it's a sin in the eyes of the Robot Church.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Here's my review of the movie and I'm a huge sci fi fan:

I, Got Screwed

·
Registered
758 Posts
JeffersonRaley said:
No, that's dirty you prevert! But I would like a mechanical arm with monster crushing power and a built-in joystick.
But if you wanted to lift something heavy, your arm would be ripped off unless you had a robot body to support the robot arm.

And you'd be eliminated in the Great Robot Uprising because you wouldn't be on the robot's side because you're mostly human, and the humans would persecute you and force you to work in a labor camp.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Not a problem...

Gromit said:
But if you wanted to lift something heavy, your arm would be ripped off unless you had a robot body to support the robot arm.
This never seemed to bother the 6 million dollar man...:)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Re: Not a problem...

roadrunner said:
This never seemed to bother the 6 million dollar man...:)
Actually, the show was cancelled for this very reason. They couldn't afford to keep re-attaching his arm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts